Four dead in Darnall crash 09/11/2018

After crash involving a car pursued by police. Three arrests. Sky News.

Condolences to those who lost their lives.

All occupants of pursued car escape unharmed. Wait for the 2 year suspended jail sentence. Banned driving for 3 years...... time to impose minimum jail sentence... charge with manslaughter. Mind you prisons nowadays are like holiday camps!!

All occupants of pursued car escape unharmed. Wait for the 2 year suspended jail sentence. Banned driving for 3 years...... time to impose minimum jail sentence... charge with manslaughter. Mind you prisons nowadays are like holiday camps!!

When was the last time you were in prison?

EDIT - I hope those who caused the crash get serious jail time.

When was the last time you were in prison?

EDIT - I hope those who caused the crash get serious jail time.

you don't have to have done prison time to know that they are like holiday camps you can see it on tv and hear about it from former ex cons people who go to prison should punished not given tv s and internet service plus many more things if it was left up to me it would be 23hr lock up & bread and water don't do the crime if you cant do the time

Isn’t it the case that the police are supposed to suspend a pursuit if there is an assessment that the car they are chasing could cause danger to others?

There will be a serious inquest into this.

Isn’t it the case that the police are supposed to suspend a pursuit if there is an assessment that the car they are chasing could cause danger to others?

There will be a serious inquest into this.

Something like that. But followed to its logical conclusion, just about all chases would have to be abandoned.

great reporting by the star.

something needs to change in society where the innocent are punished and the alleged culprits escape with there life

These days so many services are being farmed out to private contractors. Not all of them doing a great job apparently, G4S for example. That aside, would it be a deterrent to criminals of this nature for them to be sent to a correctional facility abroad to serve their jail time there. A facility that they would never want to return to. I could imagine it saving the British tax payer a lot of money too

Apart from the do gooders and human rights campaigners, would our hard working and law abiding citizens be in in favour of such an arrangement?

you don't have to have done prison time to know that they are like holiday camps you can see it on tv and hear about it from former ex cons people who go to prison should punished not given tv s and internet service plus many more things if it was left up to me it would be 23hr lock up & bread and water don't do the crime if you cant do the time

The shows I've seen paint a different picture.

Rest in peace.

What a way to go, I'm speechless.

great reporting by the star.

Not really.

It reported that three further passengers from the car are in hospital when it should have been from the people carrier. It still hasn't been corrected.