David Cameron is considering returning to frontline politics

According to The Sun, Cameron is 'bored witless' (he didn't say witless, but reportedly something else that rhymes with witless), and thus wants to return to frontline politics to give him something to do.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/nov/02/david-cameron-return-politics-entitlement#comment-122122504

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6344263/David-Cameron-wants-RETURN-cabinet-eye-Foreign-Secretary-friends-reveal.html

Edited by Mister M

Good luck with that Dave. But still has a better change than farage of becoming an MP so that's a good thing.

I feel very much reassured by Cameron's declaration that he has no interest in returning to the political fray.

It's the first time in a long time that readers of the Mail and the Guardian have pretty much spoken with one voice....Perhaps that's why Cameron has now decided against returning to front line politics :hihi:

The ability of Eton to produce men who are massively overconfident and totally lacking in self awareness is remarkable.

Guest makapaka

In years to come Cameron’s decision to hold, and subsequent mismanagement of the campaign to remain, the Eu referendum will be recorded in history books as one of the most senseless and damaging decisions by any British leader.

I wouldn’t let him walk my dog never mind vote him back in to parliament.

In years to come Cameron’s decision to hold, and subsequent mismanagement of the campaign to remain, the Eu referendum will be recorded in history books as one of the most senseless and damaging decisions by any British leader.

I wouldn’t let him walk my dog never mind vote him back in to parliament.

There were 542 MPs in parliament who voted in favour of holding the EU referendum. David Cameron should not be criticised for his part in giving the UK people a choice about the UK's membership of the EU.

Nobody knows whether the UK will be better or worse off in the long term as a consequence of the UK leaving the EU. Recordings in history books are made after something has happened. History books will record David Cameron as the UK Prime minister when the UK people democratically voted to leave the EU.

History books will record David Cameron as the UK Prime minister when the UK people democratically voted to leave the EU.

and then left immediately after the result, leaving the Evil Tories to tear each other apart and send the country hurtling to a Brexit with no plan in sight.

Great entertainment, but not what we want to see from our social betters, our elected officials and our public servants.

I always wondered what the Jeremy Kyle Show would be like, with upper-class twits appearing on the show instead of lower-class oiks.

And now I know, I wish I didn’t :roll:

There were 542 MPs in parliament who voted in favour of holding the EU referendum. David Cameron should not be criticised for his part in giving the UK people a choice about the UK's membership of the EU.

As can be seen, by the comments above, people are obviously blaming the Conservative for the mess that we are in, not the EU; I guess that is what Cameron thought. It wasn't the EU that forced the UK to borrow in the good times and then end up in the do-do when the banks went tits-up.

We have an inflation rate of 2.5%, unemployment at 4% and immigration at a net + 280,000

All down to our Governments policies, but the 52% were not happy and money talks, so we are now leaving the EU.

As can be seen, by the comments above, people are obviously blaming the Conservative for the mess that we are in, not the EU; I guess that is what Cameron thought. It wasn't the EU that forced the UK to borrow in the good times and then end up in the do-do when the banks went tits-up.

We have an inflation rate of 2.5%, unemployment at 4% and immigration at a net + 280,000

All down to our Governments policies, but the 52% were not happy and money talks, so we are now leaving the EU.

Okay so you think people are blaming the Conservatives for what happened when the Labour party were the ruling party.