Something Not Right At Swfc

So after reading forums and listening to FootballHeaven most fans saying same 5 or 6 players that are fully fit been left out and not playing Games in even reserves ?? Contract issues is Most reasons thinking Behind all this , The Owner and Jos should not be hiding this and instead in my opinion added pressure put on youngsters to perform every Game , add to This Waddles Blast over Rotation of players , Formation etc etc

something not right with this thread, also .. . .

translation anyone?

So after reading forums and listening to FootballHeaven most fans saying same 5 or 6 players that are fully fit been left out and not playing Games in even reserves ?? Contract issues is Most reasons thinking Behind all this , The Owner and Jos should not be hiding this and instead in my opinion added pressure put on youngsters to perform every Game , add to This Waddles Blast over Rotation of players , Formation etc etc

A Wednesdayite neighbour was saying something similar yesterday. The players who are out of flavour are on a good screw apparently.

i was wondering why Wildsmith was never picked to start games, personally i'd put him in front of Dawson tbh.

But today the bosses lad mentioned Wildsmith had a dog of a match yesterday for the under 23s and let 2 in

Bannon linked with £8m move to Villa !

It does seem at Least 2 of players have to be sold FFP reasons .all getting abit worrying at Swfc and some hard games coming up :(

If the owls did drop down the league to league 2 then it could be interesting for a prospective buyer?

To pump money into the club, get them to the premier league and make a vast fortune?

So perhaps any shareholders out there it could be worth waiting a couple of years before buying shares.

Maybe this is what it's all about?

Big club like Wednesday dropping down the league, buyer pops in,massive support base, competing in the premier league?

It does seem at Least 2 of players have to be sold FFP reasons .all getting abit worrying at Swfc and some hard games coming up :(

May have good news for the Owls, Bannon says he knows nothing of Villas interest...been told by one of his mates,Bannon is doing a very small promotion for us.

May have good news for the Owls, Bannon says he knows nothing of Villas interest...been told by one of his mates,Bannon is doing a very small promotion for us.

I don't care what Bannon is doing, I'm more concerned with Bannan!

we cant play hutchinson,we cant play our top keeper why why why,is he frightened that if they get injured he cant sell them? we need to know the truth as we pay top money to see them in our cheapo shirts,not even a branded name,come on swfc tells us the truth please.

If the owls did drop down the league to league 2 then it could be interesting for a prospective buyer?

To pump money into the club, get them to the premier league and make a vast fortune?

So perhaps any shareholders out there it could be worth waiting a couple of years before buying shares.

Maybe this is what it's all about?

Big club like Wednesday dropping down the league, buyer pops in,massive support base, competing in the premier league?

Doddle then!

Doddle then!

Doddle was one of the best players at S6

That free kick against united in the semi final Wembley

Maybe we will one day go back the the glory days of the early 90s