R.I.P Barry Chuckle

Awh this is really sad news.

My children all loved the Chuckle Brothers - now in their 20's and 30's they will be saddened by the news.

We used to take them all to see Paul and Barry when they were on in Skegness and Scarborough. Happy days and memories.

As they would have said 'Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear'.

RIP fella X

Edited by Daven

I went to a few of their shows in skegness too. Will never forget when one of them came down and put a pie in my brothers face hahah. Very sad indeed.

One of my comedy heroes, my kids and I were regular fans..

I went to a few of their shows in skegness too. Will never forget when one of them came down and put a pie in my brothers face hahah. Very sad indeed.

They were great.

I've got a couple of photos of them with my kids.

They always spent a lot of time with the audience after their shows.

There were 2 other brothers who used to appear in their Chucklevision shows on TV on occasions - Jimmy was known for his phrase 'no slacking'.

Edited by Daven

When his coffin being carried is shown on the news and in the papers, people up and down this land will be saying, "to you...to me..>". Comedy genius's the lot of them.

RIP Barry.

Edited by The Moon

When his coffin being carried is shown on the news and in the papers, people up and down this land will be saying, "to you...to me..>".

RIP Barry.

More than likely !

Sad news of the passing of Barry Chuckle this morning. A loss to the entertainment business and a local guy

That's another part of my childhood gone. I'm sure it was barry that used to have the shop opposite Wombwell bus depot, where my dad worked. I would Sometimes go in to get sweets while waiting for my dad to finish work and I know at one point one of the chuckle brothers owned it.sure it was barry as as a kid I always felt sorry for him as Paul always seemed to get the better of him. I always used to like the pink shrimp sweets and remember having a conversation how those were his favourite too.

Another part of my childhood has died.

RIP Barry!