Palmer not liking Squad Rotation at Owls

Carlton Palmer as been criticising our manager about is Squad rotation he keeps doing with the team,The game against Middlesbrough and the 6 changes he made as upset Palmer & a lot of fans,Why?couldn"t we have started with the best team in the First half seemed very odd,as the 2nd Half was mostly the Owls going for it,some players come in do not seem to ready for the game,Wiggins and the Goal conceded after 44 seconds,Why?can"t McGuigan given a chance to play seems odd,Hope we can sign to new players to really compete to go up

Carlton Palmer as been criticising our manager about is Squad rotation he keeps doing with the team,The game against Middlesbrough and the 6 changes he made as upset Palmer & a lot of fans,Why?couldn"t we have started with the best team in the First half seemed very odd,as the 2nd Half was mostly the Owls going for it,some players come in do not seem to ready for the game,Wiggins and the Goal conceded after 44 seconds,Why?can"t McGuigan given a chance to play seems odd,Hope we can sign to new players to really compete to go up

Your slightly contradicting yourself mate. I don't see how you can slag squad rotation then say that you hope we can sign two new players (for them to be rotated)

I'm all in favour of squad rotation, but when playing the best team in the league (in there own back yard) you have to go with your best 11 surely!

Some players have obviously shown they're capable in training but not upto it in the matches, other players are upto it but not showing it in training.

Magugan is a real talent, no question, but something is awry with him.

Some players have obviously shown they're capable in training but not upto it in the matches, other players are upto it but not showing it in training.

Magugan is a real talent, no question, but something is awry with him.

I have to admit i'm not the biggest fan of too much squad rotation but only because I think it has been pretty detrimental to United, especially in Clough's tenure.

I base my opinion on what players must be thinking more than anything. When Clough was in charge at the lane, regardless of whether a player had a cracking game or not they could find themselves on the bench the following game. What must this player be thinking? Surely it has to knock confidence?.

When a player is playing well then in my opinion you should let them get on with it to the point that either a) they begin to look tired b) the form ends. Taking them out of the team is only going to cause a drop in form, confidence or morale surely?.

And then you think about "earning the shirt" as such. If a player knows they may be able to train sub standard or have a poor game but still have every chance of bagging a shirt some time in the near future, how does this help things?.

Maybe I am thinking into it all a little deep, but it didn't appear to help things in the long run at Bramall Lane.

Palmers getting to big for his boots on this one Carlos is a clever coach if you have the players to do it why not.