Ant Marketing - Opinions

hi, I tried searching the forum for this but couldn't find anything..

which is the best day to buy the star for job adverts? I am looking for a job over the summer until uni starts again.

cheers, harriet

Joining one of the employment agencys in town might by quicker and easier than going through the star for jobs

Depends on what kind of job your looking for. There is always the Meadowhall job list :)

i am looking ideally for temporary administration or shop work, something to tie me over until Uni starts again and i get my next loan through!

I would like to work near broomhill or within walking distance as i won't have use of a car and meadowhall is a bit far away unfortunatly.

I know people who work at the Royal Hallamshire via Office Angels. Not sure what the demand is at the moment, but maybe worth a try.

Try the clerical register at the jobcentre. You might get a summer job within a government department. Easy work and pay ain't so bad.

Avoid job centres like the proverbial plague IMO... They're full of numpties who don't know what they're doing and care more about the figures than getting people into the RIGHT job for THEM :loopy:

At least that was my experience of job centre staff when I was on the dole back in 1997.

Obviously you dont believe in things progressing then Rich in the last 7 yrs :loopy: