Sad loss for Billy Sharp

just seen a tweet from Billy Sharp's partner

@billysharp10 & I would like to say a massive thank you to the swfc supporters club for our flowers. #beautiful and touching

Well done chaps

Lovely gestures by your guys......:)

Lovely gestures by your guys......:)

allegiances go to one side at times like that, saw on his page he had tweets from michael owen and others ... shows how football can bring people together

Edited by scoobydotcom

allegiances go to one side at times like that, saw on his page tweets from michael owen and others ... shows how football can bring people together

It certainly does :)

Tragic loss for him, condolences go to him.

Just seen his goal to, what a belter.

Billy scored about 23 mins just before there was a round off applause started By the Blades and the Stevenage fans also joined in

just seen a tweet from Billy Sharp's partner

@billysharp10 & I would like to say a massive thank you to the swfc supporters club for our flowers. #beautiful and touching

Well done chaps

Thought the tweet said SUFC SWFC AND DRFC Supporters clubs ???

Seen hes scored another Goal today ...Good on him, sent him a tweet saying hoped he would score another for Luey today :D

Thought the tweet said SUFC SWFC AND DRFC Supporters clubs ???

Seen hes scored another Goal today ...Good on him, sent him a tweet saying hoped he would score another for Luey today :D

not the one i quoted, but he did tweet that also

Billy scored about 23 mins just before there was a round off applause started By the Blades and the Stevenage fans also joined in

That round of applause was perfect lasted bout 10 mins and was so loud it was like.we had scored .!

I know he's an ex blade but no parent should have to go through that,thoughts are with family,plus massive respect for the ipswich fans how they treated him at the weekend