Sheffield Wednesday win and Blades ermm Draw

All about opinions :)

I don't disagree, but you can only play what's infront of you, and they were never ever the better team. As I say how many saves did Weaver actualy have to make?

All about opinions :)

I don't disagree, but you can only play what's infront of you, and they were never ever the better team. As I say how many saves did Weaver actualy have to make?

The reason Weaver didn't have many to save is because Countys finishing was woeful, the penalty was an absolute joke.

Lee Hughes should have scored near the end, and County had 6 shots on target to Wednesdays 4.

The reason Weaver didn't have many to save is because Countys finishing was woeful, the penalty was an absolute joke.

Lee Hughes should have scored near the end, and County had 6 shots on target to Wednesdays 4.

Doesn't quite tell the full story, because I'm really struggling to remember 6 County efforts on target. A couple from distance which Weaver could have thrown his cap on, one decent save, and the others must have been blocked shots from the edge of the area which were counted as shots on target. Semedo made a couple of very brave blocks, one of which made the entire ground wince and cross their legs.

Doesn't quite tell the full story, because I'm really struggling to remember 6 County efforts on target. A couple from distance which Weaver could have thrown his cap on, one decent save, and the others must have been blocked shots from the edge of the area which were counted as shots on target. Semedo made a couple of very brave blocks, one of which made the entire ground wince and cross their legs.

Yeah that must have been a painful one to say the least :hihi:

I bet Bennett buzzed off scoring against Notts County what with him being ex Forest n all.

Cheers Paul

Brilliant day spoilt by the results

Lost 3-2 won 2-1 won 9-0 lost 3-2

But over $31,000 rasied for the kids in Africa which CB had over $500 of that :D

Cheers Paul

But over $31,000 rasied for the kids in Africa which CB had over $500 of that :D

Great total that, well done to all concerned !!!!

Great total that, well done to all concerned !!!!

Cheers Corks

Not a bad total at all considering the financial climate, we raised over $41,000last year...The mens team i play donate shirts,shorts and socks at the end of every season to a mens team in Africa and i usually throw in my boots as well.

All for a good cause and CB's glad to help out

well done..but 9-0 !!!!! Who were you playing ?Alfretons reserves ;)

Cheers Corks

Not a bad total at all considering the financial climate, we raised over $41,000last year...The mens team i play donate shirts,shorts and socks at the end of every season to a mens team in Africa and i usually throw in my boots as well.

All for a good cause and CB's glad to help out

yeah,you can send mick speights boots on to em if your cyril bequeathed them to you

Cheers Paul

It was nice of Wednesday to send their second squad over to play against you :thumbsup: