A Clockwork Orange - Library Theatre - 20-22nd May

Hi there folks...

I am relatively new on here but thought I'd come on and tell you all about the next production to come from the theatre company I am part of called Open Minds Theatre Company. We are based primarily over the 'border' in Rotherham (I live in Sheffield) and for our next production we are putting it on in Sheffield for the first time.

You can probably guess from the title what the play is... For those who like the film, it has all the elements that made the film what it was (apart from the obvious visual style a film can do) and for those who didn't like it, the play is engaging enough to keep you hooked (hopefully) and is visually a different beast altogether (but I wont give too much away)

In Sheffield the play is on from 20th to 22nd May at the Library Theatre (next door to the Lyceum for those who haven't been before). It starts at 7.30pm and costs £8 full price and £6 concession... I hope this has wet your appetite and you are thinking of coming along. That being the case, to get hold of a ticket all you'd have to do it call me on 07515 727395 or email me at dcg2008@o2.co.uk. Any tickets booked via this method will be available for collection on the night (including payment). Group discounts are available on bookings of 8 or more...

Hope to hear from some of you soon

Cheers

David