Totley Yard Sale - Sunday 6th April

Thanks for all your compliments about the Totley Yard Sale today. We are so happy about the Forum's ability to reach people, and that we provided a good event for everyone. We had people come from Barnsley (obviously not football fans!) and Rotherham, which we were delighted about. Both sellers and buyers seemed to have a great day, and yes, weren't we lucky with the weather!

We will try to improve our map for next Sale as some found it hard to read. And for any Totleyites reading this, hope you take part next time - it's a great way to get to know neighbours.

We'll start a new thread when we set a date for the next Totley Yard Sale.

Is there going to be one of these this year, or have I missed it already? Hope not, as I really enjoyed it!

And for anybody looking at the thread title, it was on the 6th of April last year.

Hello

No we did not organise a Yard Sale this Spring. I expect to run another in October, so keep your eyes out on Sheffield Forum as I will of course post it there.