Something Not Right At Swfc

Brown stated on sky That reason Westwood is not playing was because if he plays 2 more games he gets a extended contract . This sounds about right just with the Manager or someone from swfc could speak the truth to its loyal fans . Myself and many others have stopped going this season

If the owls did drop down the league to league 2 then it could be interesting for a prospective buyer?

To pump money into the club, get them to the premier league and make a vast fortune?

So perhaps any shareholders out there it could be worth waiting a couple of years before buying shares.

Maybe this is what it's all about?

Big club like Wednesday dropping down the league, buyer pops in,massive support base, competing in the premier league?

I think the Owls will have to lose a lot of games to get to League 2.

Think fans are Stuck with Mr Chansiri and Jos and theres Nothing any unhappy owls fan can do

Brown stated on sky That reason Westwood is not playing was because if he plays 2 more games he gets a extended contract . This sounds about right just with the Manager or someone from swfc could speak the truth to its loyal fans . Myself and many others have stopped going this season

....and who is Brown?

....and who is Brown?

Michael Brown

Michael Brown

He will know especially about players out through injury he was the expert on getting them to the treatment room.

This is not unusual, Flo was the same at the lane, another match would have cost us half a million !

The difference is the Owls have a cash cow, maybe its more down to the fair play restrictions, as stated the Owls starting line up at present is not full of the higher earners.

Its total nonsense, he's played 138 games, no one I'm sure has a deal that triggers at 140. If he hadn't got injured last season when he was first choice he would have already passed that number of games.

I would suggest Bannan, Reach and Fletcher are all high earners (40 grand a week lol) and have featured regularly, so again it doesn't add up.

Its total nonsense, he's played 138 games, no one I'm sure has a deal that triggers at 140. If he hadn't got injured last season when he was first choice he would have already passed that number of games.

I would suggest Bannan, Reach and Fletcher are all high earners (40 grand a week lol) and have featured regularly, so again it doesn't add up.

Fletcher gets 28K,Gary Bowyer let it slip on BBC radio Lancashire when he was underfire from their fans for not signing a striker that wed out bid them for Fletcher by 2K a week,who theyd offer 26K and thought theyd bagged him.