Randy's Hardcore Hamburgers

Posts have been removed that could be seen to breach our Ts & Cs.

The personal comments and insinuations are really not necessary. Unfortunately when removing these, posts quoting them have to be removed too.

This thread is about a burger restaurant, if you want to discuss Harvey Weinstein there is is a dedicated thread.

Edited by nikki-red

Well, at least there's that. :rolleyes:

Ok, we're not going to agree on this and clearly anything else is going to get moderated, which is a shame. But to round off:

I'm honestly not some sensitive snowflake, but I don't think this is is acceptable and every comment I've seen on Twitter agrees.

I guess the test will be whether it's still here in 3 months time...

I guess the test will be whether it's still here in 3 months time...

Agreed.

I don't feel that the backlash online is required, or fair. I'm in the opinion that something shouldn't be ruined for others just because someone else doesn't like it. Whether it's in bad taste or not.

Let the public vote with their feet (or in this case, their wallet).

One of the leading burger chains in Canada is called HARVEY'S, maybe they should them all down eh?:suspect:

Do they do rabbit burgers?

A serious question.

If the place was called Groomers, served the Glitter Burger with Saville Sauce and all the waitresses were all dressed as very young schoolgirls, would it still be OK for people to frequent it, if that was their thing and would it be fair for some to criticise it?

A serious question.

If the place was called Groomers, served the Glitter Burger with Saville Sauce and all the waitresses were all dressed as very young schoolgirls, would it still be OK for people to frequent it, if that was their thing and would it be fair for some to criticise it?

Its a stupid question.

Its a stupid question.

I'll take that as an attempt to avoid answering it then! :hihi:

I'll take that as an attempt to avoid answering it then! :hihi:

Take it how you like. Its still a stupid question.

I'm surprised so many people think rape is funny.

They are using well known cases or causes of rape and sexual abuse, in particular of women, as humouress selling point. I don't see what is so "snowflake" about finding that pretty unfunny.

I'm interested to know: how many of the comments, on this thread, in support of the concept/making light of it are by men? I'm guessing most, if not all.

Thanks to the ones who haven't though, you guys are great!

So thats told the Burger Company.  I'm sure they are quaking in their boots at all this free publicity they are getting.  I understand people are angry about the names of these burgers. One of my friends protested outside but surely the best solution is to send them to Coventry. All this is achieving is free publicity for a Burger Company.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/our-towns-and-cities/sheffield/sheffield-council-tells-restaurant-to-remove-offensively-named-burgers-1-9479603?fbclid=IwAR0IQBFULAiSvAbbhrdwMx5YHErh0664QG37hGC5-ctUvLxRU8zXOxJB9o4

Why, naming burgers after questionable sexual encounters, is even a thing I don't understand..

Attention seeking gits.