Cockney rejects gig November 24th

I like punk and I like Sham

I got nicked over at West Ham ... Corp!

I might just get myself a ticket.

I like punk and I like Sham

I got nicked over at West Ham ... Corp!

I might just get myself a ticket.

have to say ello, arranging on facebook to meet some of my old sheffield punk mates who i havent seen for like 2 decades (1 said he'd heard i died of cancer Oo ) prolly pop to a pub beforehand and meet em.

mainly coming cos Mau Maus were one of the earliest punk bands i first got into, had both their classic 7"s as a 13/14 year old, but they split up before i could see em, now theyre back.

Oi Oi Oi, running down the backstreets, brings back a few memories.

Me and a mate used to shout that line at the Millwall bovver boys as they sat outside their ground, we were chased many a time in the early 80's lol

Oi Oi Oi, running down the backstreets, brings back a few memories.

Me and a mate used to shout that line at the Millwall bovver boys as they sat outside their ground, we were chased many a time in the early 80's lol

yeah me and some mates used to walk around the streets with a big ghetto blaster, more closer to mid 80s rather than early (83 - 84- 85 maybe) blasting out the likes of the rejects, 4 skins, business, infa riot as well as the clash, pistols, GBH, exploited and of course our very own mau maus

I'm going to be down in that there London, so will miss it unfortunately.