Youtuber In Sheffield Has Over 5 Million Subscribers

If anyone knows about this a Sheffield Youtuber has over 5 million subscribers. The name is Morgz. His channel started off doing football content mainly on Sheffield Wednesday but has now become teen comedy aimed mainly at teenagers and young adults. The videos which keep getting more hilarious are worth watching.

If anyone knows about this a Sheffield Youtuber has over 5 million subscribers. The name is Morgz. His channel started off doing football content mainly on Sheffield Wednesday but has now become teen comedy aimed mainly at teenagers and young adults. The videos which keep getting more hilarious are worth watching.

Nice plug Morgz.:cool:

My son is now banned from this on my computer because of his irritating (loud) shouting voice and stupid banter. All I can say is the 5 million viewers must now be deaf as well as daft!

My friend is a very well known gamer part of the 'sidemen' huge following really amazing

My son is now banned from this on my computer because of his irritating (loud) shouting voice and stupid banter. All I can say is the 5 million viewers must now be deaf as well as daft!

OP did say he was a Wednesday fan :hihi: