Blades transfer rumours summer '18

Ryan Leonard joins Millwall, initial loan deal, then will become their record transfer in January. Good bit of business by CW,. Caolan Lavery gone to Bury on season long loan too

Should do well for ye wish ye well guys for the season..

That's not what a lot of your fans are saying...

New recruits this season, Henderson, Norwood, Egan, Woodbury, all excellent, Connor, Marvin Johnson, Kean Bryan, fingers crossed.

Out. Holmes, Evans, Leonard, Lavery, Carruthers, possibly other’s can’t remember.

Happy with that

Some fans concerned we’ve let Leonard go prematurely

That's not what a lot of your fans are saying...

Think he was peed off with lack of match time wasnt brilliant but a good player as backup .

New recruits this season, Henderson, Norwood, Egan, Woodbury, all excellent, Connor, Marvin Johnson, Kean Bryan, fingers crossed.

Out. Holmes, Evans, Leonard, Lavery, Carruthers, possibly other’s can’t remember.

Happy with that

I think letting Leonard go for a profit was sound .Steady player but nothing exciting and could free up a place for Coutsie .What a good mid field Fleck Norwood Coutts Duffy.

Happy with that

If Coutts hadn't been ready to come back, I may have agreed.

But Leonard wasn't going to get much game time now.

Oh and you forgot Brooks out ;)

Happy with that

Good window.

Norwood is sheer quality. How many of us imagined that Coutts would have to fight for his place in the side? Our midfield really is brilliant, one of the very best in the division.

Egan is looking very solid, looks to be a real enforcer, and can play a bit too. We've missed that type of player. We're a real threat in the air again now, with Norwood's balls in, with Egan and JOC in the box.

Henderson is quickly becoming a a fans favourite, he's won us points already and looks like he's loving it here.

Woodburn has looked poor when he's played, but I still think he'll have an impact this season.

Bryan, Washington, Johnson and Cranie all strengthen our squad.

Good window.

Norwood is sheer quality. How many of us imagined that Coutts would have to fight for his place in the side? Our midfield really is brilliant, one of the very best in the division.

Egan is looking very solid, looks to be a real enforcer, and can play a bit too. We've missed that type of player. We're a real threat in the air again now, with Norwood's balls in, with Egan and JOC in the box.

Henderson is quickly becoming a a fans favourite, he's won us points already and looks like he's loving it here.

Woodburn has looked poor when he's played, but I still think he'll have an impact this season.

Bryan, Washington, Johnson and Cranie all strengthen our squad.

After yesterdays performance I find it hard to think where these guys are going to get in the team.Can not think who could make way for any of them to be honest.I wonder what they thought when they were watching from the stands.I do not want to get carried away I have watched the Blades since the early sixties and I know we can follow up a performance like that with a horror show but i do think we have the best manager in the football league.Not since John Harris have we had a manager who can pick up no hopers and turn them in to top class performers for such little cash.They made Villas super stars look like Sunday league players.Only good managers can get modest players and turn them into a very good team after paying little money for them .Must be so much easier when you can write out big cheques and buy who ever you want but we witnessed yesterday that big money can also buy you rubbish .To think Wilder has a team who can match anyone in this league for very little outlay speaks volumes about the man.