Do The Owls need Jordan Rhodes? Signing now confirmed

I know - I'm referring to Tuesday more than anything given it was the time it was obvious we weren't getting that replacement

90 mins he did last week - he would have been a far better option than Nuhiu at 2-1 up in the 57th minute (a crazy decision)

Would you start with Abdi tonight..?

Its hard to say. I'd really like to see him start and given a good run so yes depending on fitness (although if you're fit enough for the bench you should be ready). He obviously has something but it isn't working here for some reason - similar with Jones - both these players were regular starters for the respective clubs last season.

I just hope we don't go cautious tonight - just go for it.

I just don,t know what to think with Abdi. He came to the club with a good reputation and nothing seems to have gone right for him whether it be injuries or just not selected. I think he deserves to be around the match day squad , whether that is in the starting eleven is CC decision.

A genuine question for you guys.

Do you think - given you've got a chairman with money, you'd be in a much better position in the league or indeed already have been promoted if you'd have had another manager who had more of a record in this division? With the money and backing you now have?

A genuine question for you guys.

Do you think - given you've got a chairman with money, you'd be in a much better position in the league or indeed already have been promoted if you'd have had another manager who had more of a record in this division? With the money and backing you now have?

Not at all....

He took us within 90 minutes of promotion last term & whilst performances this season are inconsistent in comparison,we are in and around the top six with hopefully another opportunity to go up this year...

---------- Post added 03-02-2017 at 15:17 ----------

I just don,t know what to think with Abdi. He came to the club with a good reputation and nothing seems to have gone right for him whether it be injuries or just not selected. I think he deserves to be around the match day squad , whether that is in the starting eleven is CC decision.

Your right in terms of bad luck....but he has the ability,maybe he needs an opportunity to prove his worth...either to Wednesday or potential suitors in the summer.

Not at all....

He took us within 90 minutes of promotion last term & whilst performances this season are inconsistent in comparison,we are in and around the top six with hopefully another opportunity to go up this year...

---------- Post added 03-02-2017 at 15:17 ----------

Your right in terms of bad luck....but he has the ability,maybe he needs an opportunity to prove his worth...either to Wednesday or potential suitors in the summer.

Agree with you there Sheri what we don,t want to be doing from now on is handing players long term contracts, they can backfire .

if rhodes gets the service. his stats prove he will score

goals