Michael Jackson has died

Just seen on Sky news and bbc news on tv that Michael Jackson has been rushed to hospital in LA with a suspect cardiac arrest!!!

Does anybody know if this is true - I cant find anything on internet abou it???

Them concerts are looking more and more doubtful.......

I would certainly say so now - I used to be a big fan of Michael Jacksons when I was a little un - I wished I had gone to see him when he was at Don Valley.

I would certainly say so now - I used to be a big fan of Michael Jacksons when I was a little un - I wished I had gone to see him when he was at Don Valley.

I'm also a huge fan of Michael Jackson and have seen him (with the Jackson 5 at Fiesta years ago). When these concerts were announced, I was very reluctant to go ahead and buy tickets at stupid prices because of his deteriorating health. I think my worst fears have been realised for him. Hope he's OK.

He has now died. Shocking news just in!

bbc news 24 say that some american media is saying he has died but obviously there lots of rumours.

That's just bizarre and sad and - well - just shocking, really...

Especially with the whole concert / comeback lined up

The whole world will sadly miss him.

His Music, Entertainment, Energy on stage, I feel for his children and family he as left behind. Just terrible news, very great loss.

Office

Im shocked stunned and saddend. RIP ...