Worst / Most Annoying Television Advert?

Got to be that brain dead woman on the Old El Paso advert, the one one the phone making pathetic comments to her mate about her boyfirends cooking

''Did you get that?... Aromatic spices... yeah!"

Classic viewing... I like that add!

Cant remember if its sainsburys or tesco,but any adverts with that woman who used to play Basil Faultys missus,christ she annoys the hell out of me!!

One one eight.... one one eight.... :lol:

That Lombard Direct guy gets on my nerves, but mainly because that advert is always on the various Sky TV channels.

Don't like any advert on tv. always use the mute button.

that couple from the direct line car insurance ad... you know, the really smug cow and her moronic bufoon of a boyfriend...

Originally posted by Jon

Got to be that brain dead woman on the Old El Paso advert, the one one the phone making pathetic comments to her mate about her boyfirends cooking

Originally posted by stephstellar

that couple from the direct line car insurance ad... you know, the really smug cow and her moronic bufoon of a boyfriend...

Seems a lot of adverts are showing smug cows with moronic boyfriends. C'mon guys! Let's stand up for our masculinity and bring back sexist ads - like wonderbra!

I have to agree with Jon that the El Paso ad is the worst. That woman sounds like such a fat Northern trollop. I know it's an advert, but doesn't her boyfried have any class or taste at all?

It's that annoying cartoon representation of an annoying Halifax clerk which really gets me. The human rendition was bad enough.

Originally posted by Geoff

One one eight.... one one eight.... :lol:

118 118 totally. i think we've got it now.

I agree totally, this was the first ad I thought of upon seeing this thread.

Have you noticed her accent is THE accent for "advert woman" to have? It's the same as the smug one on the phone while her partner makes aromatic spices.

The accent belongs to annoying girls with upper middle class backgrounds from East Lancashire... I think.

Yeah, and why are the guys in adverts so oppressed by the girls? Maybe because the GUYS who make up the majority of marketing teams observe that it sells! IMO

When the adverts come on I change channel.

Agree with Max, has to be that annoying git from those Halifax adds!!! Honestly if I ever meet him I'll slap him silly! :evil: