Tramlines fringe

Anyone seen much advertised yet?

I won`t be trekking to Hillsboro but enjoyed stuff last year at Bungalow & Bears, Gatsby, Delicious Clam, etc and even Crystal.

Green Room will have bands performing, as will Maida Vale. There is also the usual Blues & Ale stage at CADS (near Shakespeares and a short walk from Shalesmoor tram stop). I'm sure I've seen other stuff advertised too.

Crystal and Record Junkee both have free entry bands on all weekend for sure. Royal Standard too I believe.

Cheers both. Yeah, most places in town will have free stuff, just excitedly wondering who and where! :)

was in the Bath Hotel last night and they said they will have 3 days of music over the weekend - details to be announced soon

Just the official ones of course ;-)

What are the best ones do people think?

Personally, I like the Gatsby upstairs and Delicious Clam but there are plenty out there.

For anyone with a penchant for reggae take note... JamLines - an official Tramlines Fringe after-party on Sat 21st July headlined by Sir David Rodigan and featuring live PAs by Stylo G and Tippa Irie plus loads more

https://tickets.partyforthepeople.org/events/4068-jamlines-official-fringe-tramlines-after-party

jamlines sounds good but expensive imho.

not found a great deal yet; most seems to be too `light` indie for me. anyone got any noisier / edgier tips?

jamlines sounds good but expensive imho.

not found a great deal yet; most seems to be too `light` indie for me. anyone got any noisier / edgier tips?

West Street Live are doing 'I Can't Believe It's Not Trxxlines!'.

It is advertised on the PerfectParachutePicture page who are playing there on Friday 20th at 10:30PM. Dunno if you have seen those guys - just a bassist and drummer/singer? But they could hardly be described as 'light'. I've never heard two people make so much noise before. They are awesome.

Thanks Dan. Will look into that.