The Great Big Big Brother Megathread

I'm not afraid to admit I'm an unashamed fan of the Big Brother and, for a while, there has been rumours of who the celeb will be that goes into the non celeb version.

For ages my money has been on Tom Meighan from Kasabian but Davina piddled on that bonfire this morning by saying the end date is 18th August - Kasabian have a gig in Dublin on August 17th, followed by V festival.

So,

1) Who do you think will go in?

2) Who would you like to be in there?

Please don't turn this thread into a 'Big brother is crap' thread and 'I wouldn't be caught dead watching it'.

(I'm sure a What do you think of Big brother? thread will follow when it starts)

If you don't have something nice to say, say nothing. :)

Peter Kay would be brill, Edna, but probably his career is going too well for him to contemplate it.

1) i think they'll put either chantelle in or jade goody - probly chantelle as she's cheaper!!!

2) i'd like a cute guy to go in ultimtely! pref lee ryan :)

is it big brother time again already?

I really hate that show but always end up watching at least one episode!

I hate the way it makes untalented morons rich and famous for doing nothing, whats the point in the cash prize at the end if you just get your arse out or say something stupid you'll get interviews with all the magazines and make just as much

is it big brother time again already?

I really hate that show but always end up watching at least one episode!

I hate the way it makes untalented morons rich and famous for doing nothing, whats the point in the cash prize at the end if you just get your arse out or say something stupid you'll get interviews with all the magazines and make just as much

Komal. Did you read my original post? Please don't turn this into a i hate Big Brother thread. - one of those will surely follow.

Hate is such a strong word - don't waste your life telling people what you hate! I hate that! lol .

I heard a rumour it was someone from a middling indie band, can't remember who, though.

It would be great if it was Su Pollard or Peter Duncan or someone else 80s and random.

Is the idea that the celeb will have to try and pass themselves off as a 'civilian'?

Not that I watch BB, of course.... :)

Is the idea that the celeb will have to try and pass themselves off as a 'civilian'?

Not that I watch BB, of course.... :)

I love that word civilian - Liz Hurley's got a lot to answer for...

Not sure Joe, sure a lot of people who are in Indie bands, the majority of Joe Public wouldn't know but people who go in the house are usually clued up on celebville and so would know them.

Sue Pollard would be fantastic Rad. The women is due for a comeback. AND she is in this week's Heat magazine... do they know something we don't? :suspect:

I love that word civilian - Liz Hurley's got a lot to answer for...

Not sure Joe, sure a lot of people who are in Indie bands, the majority of Joe Public wouldn't know but people who go in the house are usually clued up on celebville and so would know them.

Sue Pollard would be fantastic Rad. The women is due for a comeback. AND she is in this week's Heat magazine... do they know something we don't? :suspect:

Oh please God, not Sue Pollard :gag: - that woman is just so eurghh! I couldn't watch her for 12 minutes, let alone the 12 weeks of Big Brother :help: Her voice alone would drive me up the wall.

I'm looking forward to BB - she'd better not be in it! :D

On the other hand, a guy from an indie band..... that's the sort of thing we want on our tv screens! :thumbsup: Would any self-respecting indie musician do BB though? Not very cool..... I know Preston was fabulous in Celebrity BB but that's a bit different

StarSparkle

I know Preston was fabulous in Celebrity BB but that's a bit different

StarSparkle

I wondered how long this thread would last before one of us could resist mentioning him :hihi: :hihi: :love::hihi:

He's cooommming... :suspect:

Just received an Email telling me all about BB7 which is set to Launch 18 May 2006...

I am a fan of BB but last years was a nightmare not sure i will be watching this years or not... shall have to wait and see what the house mates are like... altho sometimes it gets so stupid you cant help yaself from watching...

Well here's a little insider ;)

"Already the news wires are filling up with rumours, news and gossip about the

upcoming series? But what do we know so far?

Well, we know that this year's series will be the longest ever - lasting a total

of 13 weeks, we know that there will be more housemates than ever before - and we now know what the new Big Brother eye looks like too!"

Sounding quite interesting so far... (Big build up i guess... before the might be fall!) read on another thread about a mystery celeb... hmmm! Vary Intaresting! :suspect:

I wondered how long this thread would last before one of us could resist mentioning him :hihi: :hihi: :love::hihi:

It was never going to be long, was it? :P

Sparkle