Nick @ Night thread / Phone-in Campaign

What do you want to happen to the show?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to happen to the show?

• Nick Margerrison should leave! Grrr...
    • The phone-in show should come back! yey...
    • I love the new show...
    • I dont particularly care...

Bumped.

NICK @ NIGHT FTW

Doubt he will be back.

Seems he has left Hallam FM.

Works at some lancaster station now.

bring back Nick @ Night to Hallam Fm his replacment the confeshional is compleate Rubbish

i Miss Nick @ Nights phone in show he used to be so funny onb hallam fm

Bring Back Nick

Bring Back Nick

Brink Back Nick

does anyone else think Hallam Fm are going down hill now

Mike

Dear Hallam Fm

i think you should bring back Nick @ night the phone in show to the 10pm to 1am slot because the confeshion is boring and was a lot better when nick was on

i realy miss Night's show iv listen to the confeshion loads i to be honest i dont like it and prefer Nick Margerrison

if hallam fm have a look on sheffield forum there is a capain to Bring back nick and thats what i think Hallam Fm Should do

Michael

Sheffield City Centre

I miss the show sooo much. I used to listen to nick at night when I was doing college in Sheffield. Had no TV and radio is all I had but loved it :) How I wish they bring him back.

I don't think I've listened much since they got rid of Nick at night. I remember even ringing up twice but I didn't get through. Some of the callers were hilarious.

yes, I gave up hallam fm for same reason. It was quite entertaining and pace of the show was just right.

Well, I shall get my own career in radio and start an equally as good Radio Phone-in, and give it up at it's peak.

WATCH THIS SPACE.

I am only 14, so I have a long way to go yet, but tune into hallam in 4 or 5 years time and youll hear me, preaching in the ways Nick Margerrison has taught me to preach.

And what actually happened to Pedro the Philosopher?

I need his help with problems.

o0o0o, I was also speaking to Steve Strange the other day via e-mail, hes in Blackpool now. He was probably closest to ol' Pedders, and probably knows what hes up to, Ill have to ask him.

ahhh, but nobody understands me now, Im the only one sad enough to remember all this shizzums.

eEeEeEe, the petition obviously doesnt exsist anymore, twas silly of me to think people cared.

Bye Bye freindly freinds, I am leaving this scene, and am going to waste away on myspace for the next couple of years.

x0x0x0x

myspace, its actually quite good.

It seems I did waste my time on myspace for a couple of years, nowadays it's facebook ah ha! Later this year I shall start a broadcast journalism course at university, so fingers crossed I may eventually become a Nick replacement!

2006 - 2010, Nick's done some even better stuff, though I'd love to hear him locally again :)

Edited by ryanjackson
Bringing up a new point

It seems I did waste my time on myspace for a couple of years, nowadays it's facebook ah ha! Later this year I shall start a broadcast journalism course at university, so fingers crossed I may eventually become a Nick replacement!

2006 - 2010, Nick's done some even better stuff, though I'd love to hear him locally again :)

Do post here when you do mate. Looking forward to it :-)

Nick does the Sunday morning 1am - 5am show on LBC!

You can listen over the internet.