Rave 5 August 2018?

The bickering can cease now.

Im NOT TROLLING. These have been going on for years, asking people to get a life and get over it.

That is just the point, we do have lives and being kept awake most of the night stops us getting on with them. :huh:

I’m devestated after what he said,does he drive a Mexico brown allegro?

unfortunately there is nothing anyone can do. these raves will continue to go on, especially as the government are now closing most of the clubs where we go to dance!

unfortunately there is nothing anyone can do. these raves will continue to go on, especially as the government are now closing most of the clubs where we go to dance!

Oh yes there is believe me.

like what Colin? im intrigued as nothing has stopped the illegal raves for the past 30-40 years! so whats your magical solution to stop people partying?

like what Colin? im intrigued as nothing has stopped the illegal raves for the past 30-40 years! so whats your magical solution to stop people partying?

I'll think you'll find many do get stopped. Clue's in the word illegal.

I'll think you'll find many do get stopped. Clue's in the word illegal.

Reading that as 'unlawful', you pre-suppose sufficient police numbers to deal with noise nuisance of this type.

Good job they're not near mine! Miserable neighbours bang on wall every time I play MeatLoaf!

Not that many Colin. I have been to hundreds over the years, never been to one that got stopped! Police turned up, but couldnt do anything as there were too many people.

Not that many Colin. I have been to hundreds over the years, never been to one that got stopped! Police turned up, but couldnt do anything as there were too many people.

If there was one near me it would stop one way or the other.

Anyway, why has this thread not been closed yet?

Was there another rave last night?  We are in S6, and could hear loud dance music last night... Still going at 7ish this morning too.

I doff my hat if people were partying outside in January!