The new Doctor Who

A poor ending to a naff series I reckon. Some of the writing was lazy and the whole Clara/Dr/Danny storyline, with added assorted schoolkids was just tedious.

I warmed to Clara but thought Danny was a bit of plank. As good an actor capaldi is, I'm no fan of him as the doctor. Storylines have been patchy too. But looks like we're in the minority.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-29987273

As the series went on he started to look more and more like Peter Cushing in those two Dr Who films in the 1960s, I thought. I wasn't overenthused by him but he was OK. Most of the episodes were pretty dreadful plotwise, but the last two weren't too bad (though the Lethbridge-Stewart bit made me cringe).

As the series went on he started to look more and more like Peter Cushing in those two Dr Who films in the 1960s

Talking of old Dr Whos, has anybody else noticed that the Drama channel have taken to showing all the episodes from a single old Dr Who story as one programme on Sunday afternoons?

Is anyone going to be watching the new series of Doctor Who which starts at 7 PM on BBC1 this Saturday?
I think all the new DR WHOS are rubbish compared to the original..... I liked the original!!!