Christmas Fayres 2010 - Add details of all Christmas Fayres to this thread!

Maybe I'm a little premature, but I'm ALREADY thinking about trying to book a stall at any Autumn. Xmas Fayres....I left it too late for some last year, so I'm taking no chances :-)

Maybe I'm a little premature, but I'm ALREADY thinking about trying to book a stall at any Autumn. Xmas Fayres....I left it too late for some last year, so I'm taking no chances :-)

already booked most of mine ;)

x

....Good for you Sophie..

....sorry folks I meant to ask in my original, if anyone knew of any details for Autumn and Xmas Fayres...I missed the main bit out!!! :-)

i think applications are still open for craft candy, there is also a christmas fair being held at the crucible the same weekend- 27th november.

depending what you are selling, the Sheffield Vintage fair is advertising for stall holders for the freshers fair in september.

ive also recently had an email from kelham island re: their christmas victorian market the first weekend of december.

hope these help :)

x

That's great...many thanks for your help Sophie :-)

This new fair in Huddersfield Town Centre will be an exciting, fun filled extravaganza for all the family.

We would like to invite everyone from all over the country to come to our Victorian Christmas Fair to share in these seasons festivities. We are asking all exhibitors to join in the fun and add to the atmosphere by dressing in Victorian costumes to enhance the experience. Visitors will enjoy Jugglers and Entertainers, Competitions, Chestnut roasters & Candyfloss makers while Choirs will be singing on the street corner and local restaurants will have special offers.

We have some beautiful stalls from local designers with handmade pieces from candles to books and handbags to stocking fillers, we welcome larger companies and coach parties from further afield who will show off their quality products to visitors coming in to the region while visitors will enjoy our Christmas Spirit.

The fantastic free venue will be ST GEORGES SQUARE, Huddersfield town centre, HD1 1JA directly outside the train station.

Children can look forward to taking part in activities brought by Tolsen Museum and sparklers will be offered. Mulled wine and mince pies will also be available as well as German Sausages and other hot food.

This family event will be supported by Tesco, Huddersfield Examiner, opened by the Mayor on Friday 5th and the Town Crier Vic Watson will also attend.

Times are:

Friday 5th Nov 10.00am - 8.00pm

Saturday 6th Nov 10.00am - 8.00pm

Sunday 7th Nov 10.00am - 6.00pm

http://www.barbaracampbellevents.co.uk

Edited by champagne11

hi

I am looking at booking some christmas fairs to sell my cupcakes. is there a list anywhere with them all on - maybe someone could start a thread to list any they know of.

sharon

Hi

We're holding a Charity Christmas Shopping Evening on Wednesday 10th November at Elements Medispa in Doncaster. All proceeds will go to the NSPCC. The event will be on from 5pm until 9pm (stalls can be set up from 4.30).

So far we have confirmed stalls selling handbags, clothes, beauty treatments (by elements staff) and body shop products. We will also have a tarot card reader and a caricaturist.

Please let me know if you would like to have a stall, we're charging £30 per stall which goes straight to the NSPCC and we're hoping to sell 200+ tickets so should be a good night.

Thank you ;)

Here's a new thread for 2010 Xmas Fayres. I've copied the last few posts from the 2009 thread over, to get us started.

could you please send me more details--do we pay on the night etc as Iam interested in having a stall,,,,thanks

I'd be interested in having a stall but 30 minutes isn't very long for setting up. Anyway I would be interested in the details as well.

Regards

Nadine