TIFFANY'S at Rotherham

Any one remember the night club in Rotherham called Tiffany's. It was a monday night in the early 1980's

Any one remember the night club in Rotherham called Tiffany's. It was a monday night in the early 1980's

It was the name of the club, not the name of a night.

You've just taken me back to a part of my past I'd rather forget.;)

i realised it was the name of the club.and not the night.

sorry.

I remember Tiffany's, there were two sides to it. One side was a general night club and at the other side was the 'Crystal Goblet' that was used for private functions such as weddings etc.

I can recall the walls had red flock wallpaper on them, you stuck to the carpet, the lighting was that poor a pit pony would have been more at home there and the beer/lager seemed to be watered down. Apart from that, I spent many happy hours there.

spent many a night in tiffanys with mates from Rotherham. There most Saturday Nights and always had a fab time. i loved it.!

OOH YES!!!!! we used to go at weekends and also have staff parties there, there was a pub opposite, cant remember the name but we used to meet in there before .

The pub opposite was the Tavellers Rest. I remember before Tiffanys it was originally built as a bowling alley.

Thats right! I`d forgotton. we used to go there first, happy days.

i remember the Monday nights. I think it was pop n crisp night for under 18's. Ilooked forward to it all week. New romantic n funky dance tunes. It was a really good thing. Also remember the Tortoises crammed into the pet shop window at the bus stop back to Sheff.

I worked there the last 3 years it was open as Tiffany's. Happy days:hihi:

Does anyone remember Paul Leach from Tiffany's Nightclub Rotherham?  He was the Catering Manager in the 80's, around 1980-1984.  I worked with him at that time.  He went to work in a similar role at Sheffield United Football Club, then Trent Bridge Cricket Ground.  I 'd love to know where he is now!