QPR v Blades 11/08/2018.

No need for radio Sheffield for me I'll be there and I hope for a big improvement on Tuesday night's show.

I'm there too, with mini Barnie. Cant be worse than the 'boro game ....... can it?? UTB!

Sorry folks but another tanning something not right at all at the lane

Sorry folks but another tanning something not right at all at the lane

Yep, fear the worst.

[/color]:Just can’t belive this time last year united was excellent was playing good football a pleasure to watch ,Coutts broke his leg and it was it ,then after Christmas I thought we was poor ,and now what can you say just shocking got worse ,Chris Wilder to me seems to have ran out off ideas poor team selection

Think the players we have brought in are no better than what we had ,and if

We paid 4 million for that player we’ve been milked:confused:

sigh....

Another game another loss. It's the Sheffield way this season

I wouldn't be too despondent just yet, CW won't let the rot set in, if you get three points here you've started the same as last season and that didnt go too badly.

sigh....

Another game another loss. It's the Sheffield way this season

North Sheffield are doing O.K top the league.

Really need that. Hopefully a couple of new signings next week and we can really start our season.

UTB!

Really need that. Hopefully a couple of new signings next week and we can really start our season.

UTB!

Very true we did need that .I was not there but listening on the radio we seemed more together and gelled better .Now was that because Duffy played and at long last Basham moved back in to mid field where in my opinion is the place for him.Also Sharp did what Sharp does .It sounded as if QPR scored against the run of play after the Blades dominated the match which is getting to be the norm.The main thing is the score we are on the move thank God.

---------- Post added 11-08-2018 at 18:31 ----------

Very true we did need that .I was not there but listening on the radio we seemed more together and gelled better .Now was that because Duffy played and at long last Basham moved back in to mid field where in my opinion is the place for him.Also Sharp did what Sharp does .It sounded as if QPR scored against the run of play after the Blades dominated the match which is getting to be the norm.The main thing is the score we are on the move thank God.

Guess who scored for Fleetwood?

Great result for the Blades, hope the slashers give their heads a wobble...in Wilder we trust.

Safe journey back Alex and co.

Sounds like Henderson had a blinding game. Bash apparently mom