Conservatory Roof Advice

There is a thread here about this. The lightweight, tiled roof is very good. A number of companies are doing them now. Your existing conservatory needs to have a dwarf wall and the foundations need to be at a certain depth. Cannot recall what that is but the LA will advise (and check). LABC Technical Guide.

Hi. I've done a search and there are no recent threads about this - has anyone got their conservatory roof insulated? During the summer, especially this summer, it's like a furnace and we have to keep the fan on all the time and during winter it's freezing cold. Both resulting in energy bills through the roof.

Can anyone recommend a local company which ideally they might have used, and what sort of cost am I look F at?

What is your current roof made of and are you wanting to add insulation to that or do you want to replace it with something like the Guardian roof?

Existing threads here and here.

Edited by Jomie

What is your current roof made of and are you wanting to add insulation to that or do you want to replace it with something like the Guardian roof?

Existing threads here and here.

It's a glass conservatory including the roof. I'd want some insulation that makes sure the conservatory area is not boiling in the summer and freezing cold in winter.

Something like this? Best to get several quotes and also read independent reviews that are not linked with companies. Also, factor in that you will lose light in the conservatory itself and in the adjacent room.