Vile Racist Woman in sheffield chicken shop

Basically, its being investigated by the police. Thats about it.

Thanks Emma.

Very much doubt they'll take further action here. :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

You don't deserve any further assistance when the information you seek is in front of your nose.

Fantastic that you're clicking away giving them money though :hihi:

The person on the receiving end may disagree. I'm white, I have no idea what it's like to get this kind of crap on a regular basis but I can imagine it really wears you down.

Move to Darnall

Interviewed haha. Soon to be let go with a caution soon then because she's not used to drinking alcohol.

:hihi::hihi:

edit ; attack me all you want but you know this is how it'll play out.

Edited by DC89216

I suspect that the takeaway worker made a comment about the women being a disgrace for being drunk, which seems to have proper ticked her off.

No excuse for what happened next though.

Interviewed haha. Soon to be let go with a caution soon then because she's not used to drinking alcohol.

I dont want to attack you but I am curious why you are so certain she wont face charges.

Unless you know her personally, that's just supposition.

Unless you know her personally, that's just supposition.

I dont want to attack you but I am curious why you are so certain she wont face charges.

I'm happy to have a bet with either of you that she faces little to no charges (slap on the wrist after she says sorry) and it gets swept under the carpet.

As I said, I expect her to use the excuse that she's not used to drinking alcohol.

:hihi:

I'm happy to have a bet with either of you that she faces little to no charges (slap on the wrist after she says sorry) and it gets swept under the carpet.

As I said, I expect her to use the excuse that she's not used to drinking alcohol.

:hihi:

I'm not vindictive, but I hope she does face charges. She displayed the kind of unpleasant and anti social behavior that that needs to be clamped down on.

If you watch the whole of the video there does appear to have been some prior incident that has some bearing on this matter which may potentially mitigate some of this woman's behaviour.

i also notice someone mentioned excessive alcohol... there is no reason to believe that woman had been drinking anything alcoholic she may well anyone of a number of reasons why she was behaving that way. a medical or psychiatric condition for example

if however she was to be prosecuted for spitting at people i would wholeheartedly agree in some ways it is bad if not worse than physical assault

there are it seems a number of very disturbed people in sheffield whose behavior is much less than desired.