Whats your favourite TV program?

TV programme and why?

Mine is "Sex and the city" because of its girly characters! I love Carrie's thoughtfulnes and Charlotte's maternal nature, but most of all I love Samantha's blatantly obvious sex drive! lol! I'm not too keen on Miranda though, she's a bit plain :? Does anyone else like sex and the city?

At the mo i am absolutely lovin Will and Grac i think it is totally hilarious!! ne1 else think so?? :lol::lol: [/siz]

scrubs :D

Ohh, tough question. I like The Simpsons, I watch it every day. I've also got every episode of Only Fools and Horses on video. I also like My Family on BBC1, that's one of the best sitcoms of the modern era.

My favourite programm is Blues Clues, as it is guaranteed to give me at least 1/2 an hours peace a day. :D

I don't watch much telly there isn't much on that I must watch. I enjoy the Dead Zone on Sci-fi when I get chance, a bit of Buffy and Angel for the chuckle value. Also managed to watch scrubs the other night and laughed my arse off!!!

Moon Maiden

My favourite TV programme ever has to be Prisoner Cell Block H.

Before you all start mocking me, I realise it was cheap and cheesy, but I just found it compelling viewing.

Originally posted by "Hixxy"

My favourite TV programme ever has to be Prisoner Cell Block H.

Before you all start mocking me, I realise it was cheap and cheesy, but I just found it compelling viewing.

It certainly was unique. I didn't used to mind the odd episode myself.

My favourite is Newsnight/Question Time/PM Question Time.

Although I don't always get the chance to see them. They are the few programmes that I will go out of my way to watch. The reason been. I have a keen interest in Politics and I like to see Politicians sweat.

My favourite TV programme at the moment is 24 Jacks the man :D

Scrubs.... 8)

Does anyone watch Oz - the American prison drama?

The West Wing.

Have to agree with Jon 24 is by far the best show on tv at the moment. You never know what is going to happen next.

Although it is not on at the moment Pheonix Nights is hilarious, Peter Kay is a comedy genius. :D