Blades v Hull 04/11/2017

Blades V 18th place team Hull who apart from their thrashing of Birmingham (I saw part of their match against Millwall) who were crap, are having a poor season.

Wilder will want the Blades "bouncing" back after the midweek loss to QPR, be a surprise really if we don't turn these over.

BTW i tried to buy a visitor a ticket for the South Stand and there are only 4 seats available in the whole SS. UTB

Edited by blackydog

Back at the nou camp, expect dazzling football.

Bladesolana 2-0.

Looking forward to this one, should be a good game. Hull leak goals so I'd be disappointed if we didn't score a few.

Likewise, the John Street stand was very full so we went for the Bramall Lane upper. Never thought of going in there before but apparently it's a quality view.

Sadly the bubble is bursting, the dream is over

Blades 1 - 7 Hull

Looking forward to this one, should be a good game. Hull leak goals so I'd be disappointed if we didn't score a few.

Likewise, the John Street stand was very full so we went for the Bramall Lane upper. Never thought of going in there before but apparently it's a quality view.

You won't be disappointed. :)

---------- Post added 02-11-2017 at 11:07 ----------

They do but they also score plenty. Leagues highest scorers along with Wolves (27).

---------- Post added 02-11-2017 at 11:08 ----------

Blades 1 - 7 Hull

How long they let you out for today rog?

We beat them pretty easily on Tuesday night l would expect both sides to prove a point but lm guessing a 2-1 win for the blades..

Not going to say a prediction this time as I was sure we was going to win at qpr

Just hope we can get back to winning ways should be a good crowd hull should

Bring a few fans

Well obviously from what we know,the key is to score first,when we do that,we invariably go on to win,when we don't,we lose,and most of he time to 'nil'.

The whole point of Wilder is that the team ethic prevails,the' whole' being more than the sum of its parts,that means we have to have the majority of the team on their game,because when it doesn't the whole lot can come off the rails,we don't have outstanding individuals who can make the difference and get us out of a hole when we are in one,no individual match winner,the team is the match winner,plus the manager to make the decisions that get us in a position to deliver.

Wilder was right after QPR,it was a reality check,and he was clever to point it out to lower some expecations and put things in perspective.

Well obviously from what we know,the key is to score first,when we do that,we invariably go on to win,when we don't,we lose,and most of he time to 'nil'.

The whole point of Wilder is that the team ethic prevails,the' whole' being more than the sum of its parts,that means we have to have the majority of the team on their game,because when it doesn't the whole lot can come off the rails,we don't have outstanding individuals who can make the difference and get us out of a hole when we are in one,no individual match winner,the team is the match winner,plus the manager to make the decisions that get us in a position to deliver.

Wilder was right after QPR,it was a reality check,and he was clever to point it out to lower some expecations and put things in perspective.

Apart from Brooks who likes to humiliate players on the regular.

Also Duffy who likes to turn defenders inside out on his own (see Hillsborough).

Or Fleck who has a thing for driving past an entire midfield and slotting one in the bottom corner.

Despite most of our success coming from being primarily a well oiled machine as a team, we have some brilliant individuals.

I’ve done the same, usually stand at the back of the kop so bought tickets for the back of the BLUT so I can stand without obstructing anyone’s view.

If I don’t get the same buz or vibe i’ll be off back to the kop.

To the person who hoped Hull would increase the crowd size with a good following, they’ll only have the lower tier as all the other clubs have had this season.

I was hoping for a 27,000 gate, reading this thread looks like we might get one

---------- Post added 03-11-2017 at 08:38 ----------

Also Duffy who likes to turn defenders inside out on his own (see Hillsborough).

Or Fleck who has a thing for driving past an entire midfield and slotting one in the bottom corner.

Despite most of our success coming from being primarily a well oiled machine as a team, we have some brilliant individuals.

You could go on couldn’t you, Basham has been great this season, O’Connel, etc

When will we ever see our most expensive signing Richard Stearman ?

None of them has got us out of a hole when we needed it this season,not even to get us a draw out of a losing position,nobody has,because we haven't done it.Once we go behind,we're done.

Blades 1 - 7 Hull

I'm surprised you"ve given blades 1 rogets.