Blades v Queens pk

Well another away game tues night ,,QPR had a good result on Saturday so will be full of confidence especially been at home,

On the other hand united are playing some excellent football and I am sure yet again the blades will get the 3 points from what I have seen so far in this league United have nothing to fear 2-1 blades hope brooksy gets another one just lets keep this winning run going :) come on Blades!!

Is our away game next Friday night against burton on sky?

Edited by jacklev1

Where ever we are in the table, and where ever the opponent is, I won't get cocky... as long as good home record, I'd still take a point pre-match from most away games, this included.

From this and Leeds, I would have been very happy with 4 points.

A win would be great though.

As long as we keep playing well, the results will come - to quote Keith Edwards every week and he's right! :)

UTB

No idea why but not confident tonight, can't explain it but feels like it could be a reverse Sheffield double :(. Hope I am wrong, it's just a feeling. If we win and might even start to believe that we can maintain this, at the moment it just feels surreal like I am just waiting for us to implode or something to go wrong. Same as you though Ash, as with most away games I'd take a point.

Would take a draw right now, we're due one, 2-2.

Walk in the park tonight. 2-0 blades.

No idea why but not confident tonight, can't explain it but feels like it could be a reverse Sheffield double :(. Hope I am wrong, it's just a feeling. If we win and might even start to believe that we can maintain this, at the moment it just feels surreal like I am just waiting for us to implode or something to go wrong. Same as you though Ash, as with most away games I'd take a point.

Glad it's not just me. Its like it's all too good to be true what we're doing at the moment and every game I feel like we're bound to lose. Keep getting proved wrong though which is good. Never been so happy to be wrong!

Think I'm just not used to seeing us this way.

A draw this evening would be fine.

Glad it's not just me. Its like it's all too good to be true what we're doing at the moment and every game I feel like we're bound to lose. Keep getting proved wrong though which is good. Never been so happy to be wrong!

Think I'm just not used to seeing us this way.

A draw this evening would be fine.

Exactly, it's like dreamland but we have been let down so many times before it's ingrained in us not to be able to enjoy it properly and just expect something to go wrong.

Exactly, it's like dreamland but we have been let down so many times before it's ingrained in us not to be able to enjoy it properly and just expect something to go wrong.

You have nailed it right there!

It's going to be another toughie,maybe as tough as Leeds.These are coming off the back of a good win as well,Holloway will have them fired up to do it again,we need to up our game from Friday in the shape of taking our chances when we are on top.

As long as we are putting in a full 90 minute shift together with the skill levels,other teams will have to match it,few have been willing,they will put in 20/30 minutes at full tilt,but that is not enough.Leeds couldn't keep it up for more than half of a half.

What is slightly worrying is the way we have let teams back in games when they haven't deserved it,they have not put a full shift in but got a foothold in games when they should have been batted out of it beforehand,we have rarely paid the full price for this,but we will sooner or later unless we do what Wilder wants,go from 1 up,to 2 and 3,you can see he is frustrated that this is not happening and our opponents are still in with a sniff after we have worked our socks off and they have been hanging on,then they are back in with a cheap goal.

We are going to have an off day sooner or later,but we will still make them work hard to better us,it's all we can ask for,and we are way ahead of anything anybody imagined so far.

What we have done is also bought time to get players over injuries,get nearer to the next window where I am sure we will bring in extra cover and strengthen.

Players are now giving consistent performances week in week out,which we haven't seen in years,we have been used to up and down stuff for no apparent reason except players have let standards slip and our opposition have raised their game,this is not the case any more,Wider and Knill have seen to that,we have bounced back from mini slumps to go on long unbeaten runs last season,and we showed this season if we lose one,we get back on track quickly and keep the points ticking over before we can get in a rut,so this is what we need to keep doing and see how far it takes us this season.

It's going to be another toughie,maybe as tough as Leeds.These are coming off the back of a good win as well,Holloway will have them fired up to do it again,we need to up our game from Friday in the shape of taking our chances when we are on top.

As long as we are putting in a full 90 minute shift together with the skill levels,other teams will have to match it,few have been willing,they will put in 20/30 minutes at full tilt,but that is not enough.Leeds couldn't keep it up for more than half of a half.

What is slightly worrying is the way we have let teams back in games when they haven't deserved it,they have not put a full shift in but got a foothold in games when they should have been batted out of it beforehand,we have rarely paid the full price for this,but we will sooner or later unless we do what Wilder wants,go from 1 up,to 2 and 3,you can see he is frustrated that this is not happening and our opponents are still in with a sniff after we have worked our socks off and they have been hanging on,then they are back in with a cheap goal.

We are going to have an off day sooner or later,but we will still make them work hard to better us,it's all we can ask for,and we are way ahead of anything anybody imagined so far.

What we have done is also bought time to get players over injuries,get nearer to the next window where I am sure we will bring in extra cover and strengthen.

Players are now giving consistent performances week in week out,which we haven't seen in years,we have been used to up and down stuff for no apparent reason except players have let standards slip and our opposition have raised their game,this is not the case any more,Wider and Knill have seen to that,we have bounced back from mini slumps to go on long unbeaten runs last season,and we showed this season if we lose one,we get back on track quickly and keep the points ticking over before we can get in a rut,so this is what we need to keep doing and see how far it takes us this season.

Good post Chalga and very true. I feel less worried with Wilder in charge because even when we play poorly they always give 100% and that makes us tough to beat. Still can't help waiting for us to blades it up, I wouldn't celebrate promotion last season until it was a mathematical certainty.