Next Season - Blades

CW says after Leeds match that the team needs to improve

We have a good acadamy, instigated a long time ago by Jimmy Sirril and have had a string of good players come thro the system

I think a young local player who knows where the net is is not happy as he is not playing

We need him and would look after his development

His name Hirst

Would be funny, won't happen though. He'll go someone like Leicester and then back on loan, probably to league one at first.

Dont want him, if he’s not good enough for wednesday he certainly isn’t good enough for the Blades.

We have a good acadamy, instigated a long time ago by Jimmy Sirril and have had a string of good players come thro the system

I think a young local player who knows where the net is is not happy as he is not playing

His name Hirst

It would be great for him but it will not happen .He would thrive at our great academy and could make a few games as sub and be used like Brookes but there is to much politics involved for it to be realistic.

His name Hirst

Why is he not playing though ? to seem to have omitted that.

When young George does go it will be to a premier league club who will pay the £10k a week that he desires then he will go on loan until maybe dropping down to league 1 to start again, thus wasting all the time he has messed about.

Of course, it could go the other way!

---------- Post added 28-10-2017 at 10:26 ----------

It would be great for him but it will not happen .He would thrive at our great academy and could make a few games as sub and be used like Brookes but there is to much politics involved for it to be realistic.

As somebody who has watched the lad a fair few times, he's not ready for that step up, he needs to go out on loan and gain strength and knowledge, he has only ever played against kids.

Why is he not playing though ? to seem to have omitted that.

When young George does go it will be to a premier league club who will pay the £10k a week that he desires then he will go on loan until maybe dropping down to league 1 to start again, thus wasting all the time he has messed about.

Of course, it could go the other way!

---------- Post added 28-10-2017 at 10:26 ----------

As somebody who has watched the lad a fair few times, he's not ready for that step up, he needs to go out on loan and gain strength and knowledge, he has only ever played against kids.

Well I will bow to your judgment because I have not seen him play but with all the hype about him I thought he was ready.According to some owls on here they seem to think he should be playing already but as I say I have not seen him so I personally can not judge the lad,I just know of him because of the comments on here from your supporters.

We need top class players for life in the premiership next season.

Guest sibon

Hirst won’t help you lot to qualify for the Champions League. Let him go to a lower prem club instead

Hirst won’t help you lot to qualify for the Champions League. Let him go to a lower prem club instead

Words of wisdom.

---------- Post added 28-10-2017 at 11:31 ----------

And don't mention norman.

don't forget the worldcup.Trust a owl to down grade us.

Dont want him, if he’s not good enough for wednesday he certainly isn’t good enough for the Blades.

You mean like Geary,Quinn,Bromby and Big Leon.....

Get over yourself....how old are you... 6..?:roll:

You mean like Geary,Quinn,Bromby and Big Leon.....

Get over yourself....how old are you... 6..?:roll:

Why is he not playing for you lot ?