David Brooks signs new deal

David Brooks has just put pen to paper on a new 4 year contract.Good news obviously but its being reported today in the Football League Paper that Liverpool are looking to offer in the region of £10million for him in January.

I understand that every player has a price, but if the lad doesn't ask for a move i'd be gutted if we didn't keep hold of him for at least the rest of the season.

He's the best young player i've seen at the lane in the last 30 odd years and if he fulfils his potential he'll be playing for his country before too long; its just a shame that will be Wales!!

David Brooks has just put pen to paper on a new 4 year contract.Good news obviously but its being reported today in the Football League Paper that Liverpool are looking to offer in the region of £10million for him in January.

I understand that every player has a price, but if the lad doesn't ask for a move i'd be gutted if we didn't keep hold of him for at least the rest of the season.

He's the best young player i've seen at the lane in the last 30 odd years and if he fulfils his potential he'll be playing for his country before too long; its just a shame that will be Wales!!

United are a selling club, 10 bob and sherbet dib-dab and he'll be through the door!

United are a selling club, 10 bob and sherbet dib-dab and he'll be through the door!

Fact is every club is a selling club at the right price

He looks a good prospect, but let's not get carried away eh?

You don't want to be be disrespectful to the other lads in the squad.

£10m is the old £500,000.

Yes, if he is sold, £10m looks like a good starting point, but, as with all other transfer fees, it's ludicrous.

What a sad game we follow........................................

I’d love David Brooks to stay at the lane an excellent young player but eventually a big club will come in for his services and I am sure he will leave

Not sure how it works even though he’s signed a 4 year deal he can still be sold in January but now for more money for united is that correct?

Guest sibon
Fact is every club is a selling club at the right price

This is true.

If you get an offer of £10m he'll be gone. Don't worry though, we have a £10m player you can buy with the money:)

This is true.

If you get an offer of £10m he'll be gone. Don't worry though, we have a £10m player you can buy with the money:)

Can we pass on that and take Hooper for £5mil instead?

The prince can trouser the other half :)

This is true.

At the moment, there's a sale on.

You can buy the whole Wednesday lot for £5m.

I know £5m is a lot of money, but the present lot are malfunctioning at the moment, so there's some bargains to be had.

Buyers ..... dip yer bread! :)

He was born in Warrington which is not in Wales but his choice of 'football nationality' is up to him, perhaps if he could think again ?

This is true.

no thankyou :hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 17-10-2017 at 21:21 ----------

Lets not kid ourselves when another club can afford to treble his money and the agents fill his head with this that and the other he has got to go.

---------- Post added 17-10-2017 at 21:22 ----------

and ten million is not enough

---------- Post added 17-10-2017 at 21:23 ----------

Hope Utd do not forget a sell on clause.

---------- Post added 17-10-2017 at 21:27 ----------

He looks a good prospect, but let's not get carried away eh?

You don't want to be be disrespectful to the other lads in the squad.

£10m is the old £500,000.

Yes, if he is sold, £10m looks like a good starting point, but, as with all other transfer fees, it's ludicrous.

What a sad game we follow........................................

I agree with that mate 10 million for an average player is crazy.Brooks is not an average player though so it is not enough in this stupid day and age.

A statement of intent.

A brilliant move by United

A player that gets bums of seats