Blades v reading

Blades got to be looking for yet another home win ,think this one will be

another test as reading are a good strong side saying that 2-1 blades home

Win

Reading are in a poor league position for a reason (1W, 3L, 2D in last 6). Saying that, their goals against is not too shabby at only 2 more than the Blades. Another 1-0 to the Blades.

Should be looking at a win, otherwise I’m supporting Wednesday ( only if they win though) failing that I’ll look for another winning team. It’s the only way

---------- Post added 17-10-2017 at 10:36

Edited by Ridgewalk
Repeat

Should be looking at a win, otherwise I’m supporting Wednesday ( only if they win though) failing that I’ll look for another winning team. It’s the only way

---------- Post added 17-10-2017 at 10:36

Which club do you recommend ? Man City look good.Joking apart are we expecting to much down at the Lane?It is not that long ago when Adkins was the gaffer we were all down in the dumps and not expecting anything apart from that awful crab football.Macabe was the worst owner of any football club (Which I have never agreed to) and we were going nowhere.Then along came Wilder and worked his magic and what a difference.Is it the same club?I am though a little concerned that we are getting used to us winning and may be we are expecting a little to much.Do not get me wrong I am loving every game and also the style of football Wilder brings us.When you have a fullback scoring 11 goals and a center half popping up on the penalty spot to score the winner in open play (not a corner) it speaks volumes of his brand of football.Where this idea as come from that it is a long ball game is any ones guess probable from some fan who might be a little green.Could not be more wrong.

Another battle between two direct sides, Reading only won once away and are struggling a bit.

1-0

Reading are in a poor league position for a reason (1W, 3L, 2D in last 6). Saying that, their goals against is not too shabby at only 2 more than the Blades. Another 1-0 to the Blades.

Who did they win?

Who did they win?

Didnt they beat Leeds last weekend?

Leeds. But Leeds are another team that might be in a false position. Their wins are against Bolton, Sunderland, B'ham, Burton, Forest and Ipswich.

Didnt they beat Leeds last weekend?

i think you are right I could not remember.My god what as happened to Leeds ?They have gone from world beaters at the start of the season to has beens again.

---------- Post added 17-10-2017 at 17:12 ----------

i think you are right I could not remember.My god what as happened to Leeds ?They have gone from world beaters at the start of the season to has beens again.

Any team that has played them in recent weeks have been lucky don't you think

Blades got to be looking for yet another home win ,think this one will be

another test as reading are a good strong side saying that 2-1 blades home

Win

No they're not. Come on! They're 20th in the league and are poor.

I'm a Blade too but there's no need to big up the opposition when the facts don't bear it out.

Blades should win this one easily.

---------- Post added 19-10-2017 at 22:20 ----------

Another battle between two direct sides, Reading only won once away and are struggling a bit.

1-0

I don't think you've watched either side if you call them "direct".

No they're not. Come on! They're 20th in the league and are poor.

I'm a Blade too but there's no need to big up the opposition when the facts don't bear it out.

Blades should win this one easily.

---------- Post added 19-10-2017 at 22:20 ----------

I don't think you've watched either side if you call them "direct".

I have - Reading more than united, they are both direct.