Owls Steering Group 26/11/17

This could be a lively one, if anyone has anything they would like asking at the next meeting please let me know.

I'm sure football shirts will be mentioned :hihi:

Lots of off field concerns....but its what happens on the pitch that really interests most supporters..

Having said that...the whole 150th Anniversary celebrations have been dampened by the kit fiasco,the oversold watches,the overpriced canvas prints,the non existent friendly game against major opposition,Club 1867 etc etc.....

No doubt the same old answers will be rolled out to placate supporters...

I'm more bothered about getting 3 points at Bolton...:hihi:

Kalimera Mista Tops

As I am thinking of also attending here could you be so kind as to confirm the date please. I see on the massive owls talk someone working under the name of Top Owl reports the meet is on 26 October not as per your date.....that said are you also Top Owl? HAve you also had any questions and how do you see this meeting fitting in with Mista C agreeing to answer questions from the massive separate to this....have you sent in your questions and what are they please?

Ta v much

Kalimera Mista Tops

As I am thinking of also attending here could you be so kind as to confirm the date please. I see on the massive owls talk someone working under the name of Top Owl reports the meet is on 26 October not as per your date.....that said are you also Top Owl? HAve you also had any questions and how do you see this meeting fitting in with Mista C agreeing to answer questions from the massive separate to this....have you sent in your questions and what are they please?

Ta v much

Those nice men in the white coats are here to take you back to the asylum...:roll:

Kalimera Mista Tops

Ta v much

No I don't tend to use Owlstalk but the steering meeting is tomorrow so the date above is incorrect.

The questions sent to the chairman via the website are a seperate issue entirely.

Hi Top, would you ask the chairman " To what extent are Doyen Sports involved in the club, players and management". I may be being a bit pessimistic, but i feel he would have been better with the likes of Wilkinson around the club.

Hi Top, would you ask the chairman " To what extent are Doyen Sports involved in the club, players and management". I may be being a bit pessimistic, but i feel he would have been better with the likes of Wilkinson around the club.

This question is at the top of my list Alan and is the basis for all our current problems IMO, whether I get an answer remians to be seen.

:loopy:

Those nice men in the white coats are here to take you back to the asylum...:roll:

You sound like a nice person....were you in Keeping up Appearances? Which primary school do you attend?

tops

Thank you for your sensible reply I shall see you there !

3 questions

1 Why have Behind the scenes been such a mess ?

2. does CC buy the players he wants or told players the players he can have by someone else and who is it .

3- Does Chansiri know Sheffield -by that I mean Yorkshire is working class ppl and not London so his prices on shirts/tickets etc he should know fans/familys cant afford tickets/shirts or skinting themselves to do so

Should Wednesday be concerned over breaking the FFP rules/guidelines?

Lots of off field concerns....but its what happens on the pitch that really interests most supporters..

Having said that...the whole 150th Anniversary celebrations have been dampened by the kit fiasco,the oversold watches,the overpriced canvas prints,the non existent friendly game against major opposition,Club 1867 etc etc.....

No doubt the same old answers will be rolled out to placate supporters...

I'm more bothered about getting 3 points at Bolton...:hihi:

If we were winning (and playing well), a lot of the off field stuff would be left in the background. Problem is, we're not, and the off-field stuff is obviously affecting our transfer policy. How many players signed and never played. Sign Winnall then a week later sign Rhodes.. Waste of money that should have been spent elsewhere

Should Wednesday be concerned over breaking the FFP rules/guidelines?

This is what I would like to know as well - especially if we do not make the play-offs this year, would that mean a reduction in budget next year?