Bolton Wanderers v Sheffield Wednesday 14/10/17

Starting this early as the international break bores me rigid.

Bolton have had a wretched start, no wins and only two goals scored. On paper an away win but you never know which Owls side will turn up – they have a tendency to struggle against newly promoted sides. Will Bolton try to get their first win or shut up shop and hope not to lose??

An unhappy 0-0.

They're a poor hoofball team. It worked for them in League 1, but they're getting shown up this season.

We played poorly against them, on a rainy midweek evening, but still came away with the win. 3-0 Wednesday even if they only half turn up.

They have managed one win this season, against us in the cup so hopefully not a repeat. They are very poor side so need to be beating these.

They have managed one win this season, against us in the cup so hopefully not a repeat. They are very poor side so need to be beating these.

You should indeed be beating “these”. The first team to lose to Bolton, and they’re bound to win sooner or later, is going to feel pretty bad. Please let it be Wednesday,I won’t pretend to be objective in this regard.

At last a banker for my four aways. Ha,ha,ha.

8 in 8 will do me, along with a 1-0 win.

I think it will be more though. We're learning to attack more and create more chances.

Hoops and Fletch firing, we should get at least 2, probably more.

This from the man that calls his own team 'Sheffield Wednesday One' :hihi:

Can see us resting a couple for this,Joao in,Matias had a stormer up there in the cup,for Wallace maybe,Palmer will deputise for Hunt,Reach up and Pudil back in,possible Loovens for VA,maybe Abdi in one of the CM roles,Hutch off the bench 2nd half.

Im a big Matias fan,hes a cut above,our Kockheart given a chance,hard to leave Wallace out,sure hed grasp it......were bubbling nicely,cant wait to pay the scrubbers back next january :D

Carlos should looking at pace to beat Bolton

Speed down the wings, expose the bolton defence the strikers need to go into the middle to score

Close up at the back and shut out the bolton strikers

Carlos should looking at pace to beat Bolton

Speed down the wings, expose the bolton defence the strikers need to go into the middle to score

Close up at the back and shut out the bolton strikers

Wise words again rogets, if we manage to score more goals than Bolton, we will win.

Lose this and we'll be starting up another Carlos should go thread.

I would imagine Wednesday will compound Boltons problems and probably run out 1-2, 1-3 winners.