qpr 33/1

Bolton 50/1

Ipswich 50/1

millwall 50/1

preston 50/1

Barnsley 80/1

burton 80/1

Looks about right to me.

These aren't good enough odds to be worth a bet, but if I was to look at these odds and stick a tenner on, I think Sunderland would be where my bet was.

Edited by *_ash_*

if this seasons owt to go on those odds for villa are too low lol

Bookmakers looking for easy money.

if this seasons owt to go on those odds for villa are too low lol

It's quite early yet, so once a few signings and managerial changes happen, these will be quite different I reckon.

it looks massively competitive.Its not often you get the favourite at 8/1.Fulhm maybe should be ahead of villa in the betting.

I reckon the Owls odds are about right at 12/1 but i'd want about 33/1 for me to have a bet on the Blades.

How on Earth did Aston Villa get 8/1? I know they've still got a season of Premier silly money to throw about but not sure how that put a team that finished in the bottom half of the table clear of everyone else.

How on Earth did Aston Villa get 8/1? I know they've still got a season of Premier silly money to throw about but not sure how that put a team that finished in the bottom half of the table clear of everyone else.

I certainly wouldn't have considered them favourites either, but on further thought I couldn't pick a favourite either really. There aren't any obvious teams in the list that I'd expect to run away with it.

Who would you pick as top 2 at this stage if you were laying out odds before many signings have been made?

I'd expect 10-1 on, that Villa fans won't be happy being initially favourites :hihi:

-

I know it's a tough league, but to me this looks an easier league than previous recent seasons. A few good signings and any of the top 8 or 9 could realistically be in the top 2 at the end.

In this league if I was an Owl, I'd expect Wednesday to make a real push for the top 2 next season. 2 good finishes in a row, and a potentially easier line up too next season.

Personally my minimum requirement is staying up; my wish is for a good season and comfy finish + 2 derby day wins :D

:)

Well United finished 11th last season - if anyone needs reminding! ;)

I certainly wouldn't have considered them favourites either, but on further thought I couldn't pick a favourite either really. There aren't any obvious teams in the list that I'd expect to run away with it.

Who would you pick as top 2 at this stage if you were laying out odds before many signings have been made?

I'd expect 10-1 on, that Villa fans won't be happy being initially favourites :hihi:

-

I know it's a tough league, but to me this looks an easier league than previous recent seasons. A few good signings and any of the top 8 or 9 could realistically be in the top 2 at the end.

In this league if I was an Owl, I'd expect Wednesday to make a real push for the top 2 next season. 2 good finishes in a row, and a potentially easier line up too next season.

Personally my minimum requirement is staying up; my wish is for a good season and comfy finish + 2 derby day wins :D

Boro, Hull, Fulham, Wednesday maybe Sunderland and Villa, have to see how they do

my thinking-

1st middlesborough 10/1

2nd Norwich 10/1

3rd hull 12/1

4th Fulham 9/1

5th derby 12/1

6th Cardiff 33/1

swfc-8th

sufc-10th