Young Hirsty in big demand

Davids son George who recently scored two for the England U 21s is wanted by several clubs,those include Chelsea ,west ham ,Southampton and Leeds , hope he takes advice from his dad who turned down man utd to stay with Wednesday

Davids son George who recently scored two for the England U 21s is wanted by several clubs,those include Chelsea ,west ham ,Southampton and Leeds , hope he takes advice from his dad who turned down man utd to stay with Wednesday

sure he will just like his old man:)

They can keep their mitts off Hirst Jr! We want to keep hold of George!

Hirsty didn't turn down Man U. Francis wouldn't let him go.

He wanted to go.

Anyway I hope we do see his young un play for the first team at some point. Looks a real prospect.

Yeah but King David the Hirst recently said not going to Man Utd was his one big regret so who knows what advice he's giving to his lad.

Yeah but King David the Hirst recently said not going to Man Utd was his one big regret so who knows what advice he's giving to his lad.

No disrespect to Weds, but i am pretty sure Hirsty Snr will be telling Hirsty Jnr to reach as high as he can, lets face it, if we all had kids at this level, we would do the same...

It would truly be wishful thinking if we thought that the lad would stay with us if that's the standard knocking on his door :(

On the other hand he might just think that Wednesday have ambition and he's young enough to try his hand (feet) with us first :)

Hope perhaps he gets a chance near end of season if games arnt as important, but id say he be off if offer is right

I sincerely hope we get promoted, he gets a look in and becomes the next Vardy and his goals gets us into Europe, then he gets sold for £50m and earns £1m a month!!

I also hope he's reading this and if it happens he decides to give me 2% of his annual income.

It will depend on how he develops and where we are league wise within the next couple of years if we are to attempt to keep hold of him.

Anyone with ambition wants to play at the highest level, and if moving away from Hillsborough achieves that ambition then there's not much we can do. But in the meantime he belongs to us! :)

No disrespect to Weds, but i am pretty sure Hirsty Snr will be telling Hirsty Jnr to reach as high as he can, lets face it, if we all had kids at this level, we would do the same...

we would but I hope he is telling him not to rush moving to a premiership team, how many young players go to the likes of Chelsea etc and get forgotten. more chance of first team football here so hope he doesn't just look for the ££££££££££££££