X2 X-Men Movie

I have just seen the x-men2 movie at the entertainment cinema(7:30pm showing May 8th 2003) and i really enjoyed it so if you like action movies and you have a couple of hours spare then i recommend this movie (tho it might not be to everyones liking) :D

Originally posted by "Jon"

I have just seen the x-men2 movie at the entertainment cinema(7:30pm showing May 8th 2003) and i really enjoyed it so if you like action movies and you have a couple of hours spare then i recommend this movie (tho it might not be to everyones liking) :D

Is it better than the first?

If you didn't like the first X-Men movie then i guess you won't like this one...i think its better then the first one....proof they say iz in the pudding :?: go see it have a day/night off from the internet :shock: lol then let me know what you think :D

I didn't think the first one was too bad. It was watchable. Nowhere near as good as the cartoons though.

The X-men cartoons are great guess they would need a huge budget to film something like that for real...I'm still waiting for the silver surfer to be made into a movie(anyone see that cartoon that was good too)

Hi all

I just see x-men film in TV. I feel is good. The x-men 2 is better than 1st version ?

i thought it was rubbish, the best thing about it was the matrix trailer at the start! 8)

x2 x - allent :lol: