Sign in to follow this  

Ulrika's marriage

Ulrika Jonnson has just got married again, big deal, she has never been happier, how long will this one last? EH. what a load of bull this is prostitution at its very best, or worst. Why do these people bother, she has persuaded this poor mutt to take her on (wonder how she did it? bet I know.)

What a trollop, as we used to say in the old days. I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole, even now she will be scheming how to take his money off him, she will first start a row, turn nasty, cry and scream, then go to a solicitor and start divorce proceedings, finishing up with half his fortune.

If I was the judge, I would not give her, or any woman who does that one penny, these whore's in showbusiness are all the same, everyone knows what their game is, so WHY do the men marry them in the first place, they are not worth tuppence, just a bird in a gilded cage, nice to look at but that is all.

Been reading the news of the world today?

You have personal experience perhaps Hal? What is it that upsets you?

Wonder if Ulrika is related to Amy Johnson -the intrepid Hull-born

aviatrix whose untimely death shocked an admiring world.

I seem to recall that Ulrika was involved with an energetic Tv programme called Gladiators in which contestants of both sexes pitted their physical skills against each other.One of these games featured a large stiff rod which was manipulated to dislodge the other contestant.I believe it was called a Pugil Stick but as the commentary was in Scottish I cannot swear to it.

At the time one of the tabloid papers exposed Ulrika's friendship with a fair-haired muscular gladiator.However that relationship

was somewhat short-lived.

She always struck me as a pleasant enough sort for a Swede.

Can't stand her. I can see why Stan Collymore slapped her about!

(Can't stand her. I can see why Stan Collymore slapped her about!)

Good god.... flashback to Neanderthal man - that's a little harsh !?!?!?!

What the hell, I know she's a media whore and probably would sell her own granny given the opportunity to further her own career, but surely she's entitled to some happiness.

(would sell her own granny given the opportunity to further her own career)

I agree with that DD !!!!

I guess that's not all she'll sell Lindsey:lol: Nah, being way too harsh now. I'll go and swing my handbag somewhere else!! What you up to today Lindsey??

Working..... :( but hey.....only 4 days till friday !!!

What about you ? Where do you work ?

Originally posted by Lindseyw

Working..... :( but hey.....only 4 days till friday !!!

What about you ? Where do you work ?

Same here, stuck at work unfortunately!! I work for the Department for Work and Pensions on West Street. Im in the big white building opposite the blood place and the old school.