Spotify compatible devices

The google equivalent of the dot is the google home mini of course, I'm not sure if that has an audio out, the bigger one expects to use wifi to play audio, or it's own speaker.

The google equivalent of the dot is the google home mini of course, I'm not sure if that has an audio out, the bigger one expects to use wifi to play audio, or it's own speaker.

I believe it does work in conjunction with the Chromecast Audio so wouldn't be too much of an issue if both are purchased. Although have no experience of the Google Home so can't say how well it works.

Thanks for all the advice. I've now bought an Amazon Echo Dot and it's doing the job fine!

I've found since i've updated my Iphone 7 its less compatible, is like apple are favouring itunes...funny that

xxxxxxxxxx

Edited by Jomie

I've got a Jam Plus bluetooth speaker and also a Bluetooth sound bar for the TV. My phone connects to both to enable me to play Spotify.

I'm no sound geek but the quality sounds good to me !!