Will the Owls sell Hooper?

I thought this thread was about Hooper, and yet again you turn it to United. You’re like Herbert Lom’s Character obsessed with Inspector Clouseau in the Pink Panther :loopy:

you are wrong mate.He told me yesterday he is not bothered about what goes on at the Lane or has he contradicted him self again.

you are wrong mate.He told me yesterday he is not bothered about what goes on at the Lane or has he contradicted him self again.

There are 92 teams in the league and I know a little about most of them being a follower of the sport I have not emotional interest in what happens at the lane but will comment about it, they're success or failure will not make me lose any sleep. The post in question (16) was written by a united fan trying to dish dirt and getting his info wrong, don't complain when united get brought into it.

Edited by top4718

There are 92 teams in the league and I know a little about most of them being a follower of the sport I have not emotional interest in what happens at the lane but will comment about it, they're success or failure will not make me lose any sleep. The thread was started by a united fan trying to dish dirt and getting his info wrong, don't complain when united get brought into it.

Well you have disappointed me I am cut to the wick.He you are (my hero)who I thought knew every thing admitting you know very little.By the way I am not complaining I like most Blades fans are really enjoying ourselves.You really are funny mate on a early contribution you wanted to know about what would happen at the Lane should Wilder go (you wish) that is after complaining about Blades issues being on owls posts .You are a scream keep up the good work mate and I am sorry you do not know a deal but I already knew that if I am honest.

Well you have disappointed me I am cut to the wick.He you are (my hero)who I thought knew every thing admitting you know very little.By the way I am not complaining I like most Blades fans are really enjoying ourselves.You really are funny mate on a early contribution you wanted to know about what would happen at the Lane should Wilder go (you wish) that is after complaining about Blades issues being on owls posts .You are a scream keep up the good work mate and I am sorry you do not know a deal but I already knew that if I am honest.

Can you highlight where I complained about blades comments being on Owls posts?

Can you highlight where I complained about blades comments being on Owls posts?

Why should I

"Will the Owls sell Hooper"

No, he is their strongest asset from what I can see, selling him would be crazy.