Sheffield Half Marathon 2017 9/4/2017

Tnx for info! I already booked the airbnb close to start,

I will go there one day before the race.

3 lakes? Do you mean Ladybower, Derwent and Howden reservoirs? If so, a very nice place for a run, enjoy!

It's out east of Sheffield I thought. My missus was on about running it.

3 lakes? Do you mean Ladybower, Derwent and Howden reservoirs? If so, a very nice place for a run, enjoy!

3 Lakes is most likely the 3 Lakes Classic - it's a 15 mile trail race starting from Rother Valley - it's a great little event organised by Killamarsh Kestrels. The cake tent at the end is legendary.

No race bling, tshirts or goody bags - just a great run, a mug and a plate stacked high with cake.

3 Lakes is most likely the 3 Lakes Classic - it's a 15 mile trail race starting from Rother Valley - it's a great little event organised by Killamarsh Kestrels. The cake tent at the end is legendary.

No race bling, tshirts or goody bags - just a great run, a mug and a plate stacked high with cake.

That`s the one. It`s only about £6 too. It`s looking likely that I`m doing Buxton though and then focus on the Round.

How`d Buxton go Waldo? I ran with a friend and did 1.57 (his pace) so felt good.

Edited by jemson

How`d Buxton go Waldo? I ran with a friend and did 1.57 (his pace) so felt good.

Well done mate! Not so good for me, 2.25 (30 mins slower than last time), so poor show. Still, it's miles in the bag. Was just happy the weather was good (for running).

Did you spot our local friendly neighbour hood pirate?!

Did Chesterfield half yesterday.

Cold but at least no overheating issues like Sheffield!

Good course with smaller hills throughout rather than one big one.

Got 1.46 thats near a PB for me.

Great time FB. Still not done Chez but pondering Clowne.