Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday 21/10/17

Another depressing Saturday, can't really blame CC for this one, always gonna be an uphill struggle with the red card on 4mins. Nothings going for us at the moment, credit to the 10 players for trying.

Sort of glad I'm on holiday for the next three games.

Derby are one of the poorest teams we've played all season. Barnsley were even worse btw.

United would have beat them with 10 men, maybe even 9 men, so I wouldn't console yourself too much that you did well to only lose 2-0 with 10 men. Derby are rubbish and going down to 10 men doesn't make such a massive difference. You just aren't good enough I'm afraid. And if you don't sort out the mess down there, which pervades the whole club from top to bottom, you may find yourself in a relegation fight soon.

Enjoy the weekend! ;)

Derby are one of the poorest teams we've played all season. Barnsley were even worse btw.

United would have beat them with 10 men, maybe even 9 men, so I wouldn't console yourself too much that you did well to only lose 2-0 with 10 men. Derby are rubbish and going down to 10 men doesn't make such a massive difference. You just aren't good enough I'm afraid. And if you don't sort out the mess down there, which pervades the whole club from top to bottom, you may find yourself in a relegation fight soon.

Enjoy the weekend! ;)

Nice that you've spent the time this evening posting negative stuff on every Owls thread and nothing on the blades/Reading one - speaks volumes.