New vocalist for AC/DC

I think it's an absolute travesty and AC/DC should have gracefully (or not so gracefully, as is their wont) retired the group rather than replace Brian and Malcolm. If they felt that they wished they wished to carry on then they could have found someone much better suited to the role (and to the range and tone of the tracks) than Axl Rose.

Maybe they will call it a day after their tour commitment is wrapped up. They would probably lose millions in penalties etc., if they cancelled the tour now. Yes I know they can afford it, but there is also the issue of disappointed fans too.

Maybe they will call it a day after their tour commitment is wrapped up. They would probably lose millions in penalties etc., if they cancelled the tour now. Yes I know they can afford it, but there is also the issue of disappointed fans too.

If I had a ticket for this tour I'm not sure that I'd even want to go and see what they have now become. Then again, maybe I'm not enough of a fan to make that judgement, since I haven't been to other tours in recent memory.