Sheffield United v Aston Villa

Bought tickets for the Villa and Preston games today. Villa looks like being a sell out full house, not bad for a midweek night match.

Not sure about Preston, 15,000 might be a tad optimistic, although sales are going well at Preston apparently.

Resurgent Blades to beat Villa, who are due a hiccup in their winning streak.

(And I grew up in Birmingham, so there's a special desire to see them get beat)

Bought tickets for the Villa and Preston games today. Villa looks like being a sell out full house, not bad for a midweek night match.

Not sure about Preston, 15,000 might be a tad optimistic, although sales are going well at Preston apparently.

I notice you say you bought both together, is there an offer on for the Preston one?

Seems like it could have been good idea to have offer that if you buy villa game, you get preston for £x. (and same for season tickets, same price as offer)

Could fill ground twice that way

Think if we revert to our Autumn form and have a good go at them,we can do well against Villa.

Barnsley were guilty of woeful defending against them at the weekend,they let them walk through them,and Villa took full advantage.In the second half when Barnsley tried to hit back,Villa looked vulnerable,and i am sure that we can cause them more problems if we get it right in and around the box,we simply have to start getting this final ball right in open play and at dead balls.

I notice you say you bought both together, is there an offer on for the Preston one?

Seems like it could have been good idea to have offer that if you buy villa game, you get preston for £x. (and same for season tickets, same price as offer)

The price for a senior season ticket holder for Preston cup match is £5 I have one

We do not rob the public

The price for a senior season ticket holder for Preston cup match is £5 I have one

We do not rob the public

very reasonable

Are we good enough for the play offs.

I believe this game will answer the question. a convincing win, then yes.

lose or draw, debatable.

We do not rob the public

i have a season ticket and so does my son and nephew. £14 plus £1 booking fee for all three of us.

---------- Post added 23-01-2018 at 14:08 ----------

Only the kop and sides open for the Preston game.

Villa is going to be a tough match along with most fixtures next month.We should know by the end of Feb just what to expect come May.Having said that the team has more than exceeded expectations in our first taste of the Championship for 6 years.Having teams with parachute payments it is tougher than the last time we were here but I am more than happy with the way it is going at the Lane.I know there is some way to go but half way up the league is more than we could have wished for.

Bought at the same time, unaware that there was a deal on. Lass in ticket office didn’t enlighten me if there was a deal on. Preston tickets much much cheaper

---------- Post added 23-01-2018 at 15:34 ----------

i have a season ticket and so does my son and nephew. £14 plus £1 booking fee for all three of us.

---------- Post added 23-01-2018 at 14:08 ----------

Only the kop and sides open for the Preston game.

Assume you mean BLUT unavailable, Preston have 4,000 + tickets

United have 4 four sky matches coming up before the end of February.Villa being one of them.

United have 4 four sky matches coming up before the end of February.Villa being one of them.

Just seen that, the others are: Leeds at home and Wolves/Hull away.