19/11/2010 - Community Charity Night @ Joseph Stone Centre

Community Charity Night for Children in Need, at the Joseph Stone Centre, (old Mosborough School), Mosborough S20 . Friday 19th November 2010, 7pm - 9pm. There is a £1 charge to enter which also gives you a raffle ticket. All raffle prizes have been donated by the stall holders and will be drawn on the night.

Lots of local stalls to inc, homemade cakes, jewellery, phoenix cards, virgin vie, avon, papillion, partylite candles, spa 1877, rene's dream holistic therapies, childrens photographer, belly dancing, flowers, funky pieces, candy shack, millypie toys, t'emm and much more.

Perfect for stocking up on those christmas presents, bring a friend or 2. Support your community, all monies raised on the night will be donated to Children in Need.

Edited by 40isgood

Sorry how could i forget this important information, you can tell i'm new to all this! It's on Friday the 19th Nov 2010, time 7pm - 9pm and there's a £1 charge to enter which also gives you a raffle ticket. All raffle prizes are donated by the stall holders and it will be drawn on the night. All monies from the entrance fees will be donated to the Children in Need charity. Many thanks for your enquiry.xx

Hi there, I know its short notice but do you require anymore stall holders? I am a tarot reader and would love a table if you can reply to

[email protected] before thurs 18th Nov 2pm, I will have time to organise it. I can organise to donate a raffle prize as well. Look forward to hearing from you

Jo x