Postman doesn't push my mail right through my letter box!

Ive had the same problem with mail not being pushed through the letterbox even though there is nothing blocking from the interior.

I complained to the local delivery/sorting office and they said they would issue a route card for my mail route stating mail to be pushed right through. Trouble is it still happens but less often.

Postal delivery people reading this, can you explain the reasons why mail doesnt get pushed through when there is nothing on the interior of the door to prevent mail going straight through?

Glad someone else agrees with me. Why should I have to have soaking wet post just because the postie can't be bothered to push the mail through. Also what about identity theft. It's a very good opportunity for someone to pinch the mail

Postal delivery people reading this, can you explain the reasons why mail doesnt get pushed through when there is nothing on the interior of the door to prevent mail going straight through?

Yes, it's to stop people urinating through the letter box.

I hope that this helps.

I hope that this helps.

What about mail that is left hanging outside in heavy rain and the possibility of identity theft?

What about mail that is left hanging outside in heavy rain and the possibility of identity theft?

Ah, sweet mystery of life - as Jeanette MacDonald and Nelson Eddy may have said.

What does that mean?

Napalm is the stuff some incendiary bombs are or were made from - Used frequently by the Yanks in Vietnam

I hope that this helps.

Do people really do that?

Has anyone ever had their dick caught in one of those spring loaded letter box flaps?

Have you tried calling the post office complaints line?

Have you tried calling the post office complaints line?

Does your signature mean you support Sheffield Wednesday?

Do people really do that?

Has anyone ever had their dick caught in one of those spring loaded letter box flaps?

See the old '' unlucky Alf '' sketch on The Fast Show, I have never been able to look at a Vicar with a straight face since. :thumbsup:

Does your signature mean you support Sheffield Wednesday?

No, but I get the joke :)