Postman doesn't push my mail right through my letter box!

Morning everyone,

Just had a word with my postman this morning because he isn't pushing my mail right through the letter box and my mail is sometimes getting wet. He told me it was my fault because I have a ?? at the back of my letter box.

Now I bet you are all thinking I must have a vicious dog behind my letter box - well you would be wrong. Behind my letter box there is a......draught excluder!

Now am I being totally unrealistic to ask my postman to push my mail right through my letter box. I manage to push it through OK.

Just couldn't believe his reason

parallel universe..............

....invisible rattlesnake.......

(I love these "choose two words at random" threads)

Edited by BasilRathbon

Hmmm, I recon I know someone who might be getting delayed christmas cards this year?? Anyone else guess who?

Morning everyone,

Just had a word with my postman this morning because he isn't pushing my mail right through the letter box and my mail is sometimes getting wet. He told me it was my fault because I have a ?? at the back of my letter box.

Now I bet you are all thinking I must have a vicious dog behind my letter box - well you would be wrong. Behind my letter box there is a......draught excluder!

Now am I being totally unrealistic to ask my postman to push my mail right through my letter box. I manage to push it through OK.

I don't even have one of those and they still don't push all the mail through. I often come home to find it poking out for all to see.

Hmmm, I recon I know someone who might be getting delayed christmas cards this year?? Anyone else guess who?

My postman won't be getting a card off me! or a tip!! lol. Hope he freezes his knackers off

Morning everyone,

I suggest you napalm his house

I suggest you napalm his house

What does that mean?

Morning everyone,

Into every life a little rain must fall.

Ive had the same problem with mail not being pushed through the letterbox even though there is nothing blocking from the interior.

I complained to the local delivery/sorting office and they said they would issue a route card for my mail route stating mail to be pushed right through. Trouble is it still happens but less often.

Postal delivery people reading this, can you explain the reasons why mail doesnt get pushed through when there is nothing on the interior of the door to prevent mail going straight through?