Millwall v Sheffield Wednesday 20/02/18

I think Jos had all the players names cut out on little bits of paper. He set them out on a table, then went to the loo.

As he opened the door, the papers rearranged themselves, Bullen's copied 'em down and handed it in.

There's no other explanation.

I think Jos had all the players names cut out on little bits of paper. He set them out on a table, then went to the loo.

As he opened the door, the papers rearranged themselves, Bullen's copied 'em down and handed it in.

He needs to come out and tell us why he played that team,it doesn't make sense,even a Blade has come on and said there's 2 in our squad who would cause them problems and he played neither but then fetched them on.

That is brilliant.

I was thinking the same, if it works hes a genius, if it doesnt im afraid it only solidifies my slowly creeping feeling that he doesnt have a clue and is far worse than Carlos ever was :suspect:

Can’t blame your guy for trying out different strategies because you’re just seeing the season out, nowhere near the playoffs and not going down

Bad hearing that, hope the lad is ok, will check on here for updates.

---------- Post added 21-02-2018 at 02:25 ----------

Driving to the SUFC game, and Radio Sheff blokes were saying the same thing, is this even more of the "injuries" that your team seems to get (more than any other team in history)?, how can young Joao (the only real threat you have unless the big lad plays) not start??, is he injured?, and the big lad who scores, was he playing tonight? (genuine question as I only heard the pre kick off stuff on the radio).

Nuhiu an joao were on the bench so can't see them being injured. When we're on 37 points it's not really the time to be experimenting but then the strikers haven't exactly been brilliant this season so maybe thought it was worth a go, not for me though

Can’t blame your guy for trying out different strategies because you’re just seeing the season out, nowhere near the playoffs and not going down

I really don't think they'll go down, but I'd have thought winnable games against lower mid table clubs isn't the time to be doing it.

In mid to late March when it's all done and dusted, put whatever team out you like, but when a few more wins are still needed to guarantee safety, it's a bit of a strange one.

Bad hearing that, hope the lad is ok, will check on here for updates.

---------- Post added 21-02-2018 at 02:25 ----------

Driving to the SUFC game, and Radio Sheff blokes were saying the same thing, is this even more of the "injuries" that your team seems to get (more than any other team in history)?, how can young Joao (the only real threat you have unless the big lad plays) not start??, is he injured?, and the big lad who scores, was he playing tonight? (genuine question as I only heard the pre kick off stuff on the radio).

Both Joao and Big Dave were on the bench, same with two of our recent best players, Reach and Pudil Oo

---------- Post added 21-02-2018 at 09:53 ----------

Jos' View

doesnt sound good for Thornilly :(

Its harsh judging the new manager when he's got a much depleted squad to pick from...but is he really any improvement on CC who was hounded out after some lack lustre performances and team selections..

Apart from the Derby game,when we played well,we've been abject at best...and the team selection last night was ridiculous....Pudil has been a revelation since he was brought back in the side....Reach in great form this season vice captain and arguably player of the year ....Joao finally looking like the quality player we thought he could be and scorer of two great goals in his last league game....and yet he leaves all three on the bench...?

What was wrong with the 11 that started against Derby..?..

We need points to ensure Championship football next season and for me you play your best 11,not chop and change for the sake of it...

Its harsh judging the new manager when he's got a much depleted squad to pick from...but is he really any improvement on CC who was hounded out after some lack lustre performances and team selections..

Apart from the Derby game,when we played well,we've been abject at best...and the team selection last night was ridiculous....Pudil has been a revelation since he was brought back in the side....Reach in great form this season vice captain and arguably player of the year ....Joao finally looking like the quality player we thought he could be and scorer of two great goals in his last league game....and yet he leaves all three on the bench...?

What was wrong with the 11 that started against Derby..?..

We need points to ensure Championship football next season and for me you play your best 11,not chop and change for the sake of it...

Exactly, i also think just relying on Big dave to score against Swansea was a mistake too

Cheers Abs!

Can I join your fan club hots.

Should Wednesday sign Morrison?